Become a Patron!

CUBOID HELP!!!???

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I git my cuboid today, and i dont know what TCR M1, m2 m3 is, and i
Im using on a 1.0pre-made coil and is not producing the vapor i need.
Please someone help me!!!
Im desperate!!!
Thanks!

Ryan555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK. Is that premade coil made of Ti, Ni200 or SS? If not and if it's 1 ohm, then it probably isn't, then you need to get off the TCR. TCR is only for temperature control coils. You need to be using it only in Power mode for the Kanthal coil you probably have. After you click fire 3 times, keep pressing the up(right) button below the screen until you get to Power. Once there, you can adjust the wattage up or down for the taste and hit that you want.

What tank/coil system are you using?

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK. Is that premade coil made of Ti, Ni200 or SS? If not and if it's 1 ohm, then it probably isn't, then you need to get off the TCR. TCR is only for temperature control coils. You need to be using it only in Power mode for the Kanthal coil you probably have. After you click fire 3 times, keep pressing the up(right) button below the screen until you get to Power. Once there, you can adjust the wattage up or down for the taste and hit that you want.

What tank/coil system are you using?

Ego one 2200 tank 1.0 coil

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is probably a standard Kanthal coil, you can only use it in wattage mode, all other TC modes including TCR, M1, M2 and M3 will not work with this coil, use it in Wattage mode with 10 to 20 Watts range for coolest to hottest vape, you would burn your cotton and damage the coil if you go above 20 watts with it.

Last edited:

Ryan555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is probably a standard Kanthal coil, you can only use it in wattage mode, all other TC modes including TCR, M1, M2 and M3 will not work with this coil, use it in Wattage mode with 10 to 20 Watts range for coolest to hottest vape, you would burn your cotton and damage the coil if you go above 20 watts with it.

I completely agree. If you haven't used any temperature control before, just avoid the TCR Mx settings. Those are used for fine tuning based on different coil materials.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I completely agree. If you haven't used any temperature control before, just avoid the TCR Mx settings. Those are used for fine tuning based on different coil materials.
It is not that hard to use TC if he never used it before, it is just not possible with the coil he has.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is not that hard to use TC if he never used it before, it is just not possible with the coil he has.
The point is that since he can't even figure out how to use TC yet, he should leave TCR alone.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors