Become a Patron!

Crown subohm tank by Uwell on a smok xcube 2 ?

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had bad luck with Smok/Koopor products and have sworn off them. I know a lot of people swear by the Xcube2 but I would go with a
SIGELEI 150 WATT TEMPERATURE CONTROL. You can find them pretty reasonable and my friend loves his. If I was buying a new Mod in that price range, thats the way I would go.

I've had bad luck with Smok/Koopor products and have sworn off them. I know a lot of people swear by the Xcube2 but I would go with a
SIGELEI 150 WATT TEMPERATURE CONTROL. You can find them pretty reasonable and my friend loves his. If I was buying a new Mod in that price range, thats the way I would go.
My local vape shop has them for 120 and the cube for 90 that's why I was gonna get the cube and he gives free juice with a purchase of a device

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My local vape shop has them for 120 and the cube for 90 that's why I was gonna get the cube and he gives free juice with a purchase of a device

Not trying to take away from your local dealer because I like shopping local to till they try to rape me. Check out some of the online dealers and I think you could buy the Sigelei and some juice for the price you are looking at. I will admit, I haven't done a lot of research on the Sigelei lately though because I am perfectly happy with my current setups.

VU Sponsors