Become a Patron!

COVID 19

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was recently called to a thread to help a fellow member who had the Covid and was looking for help on what he could do to lessen the effects. After giving him the information another member jumped out to call me a voodoo witchdoctor or something, I forgot now, doesn't really matter. I had just lost my brother and didn't have the time to look through my health thread and find the info to back my claim. So I am popsting it here now.
This is a MEDICAL STUDY, posted in the postgraduate medical journal, there are more like these in my Health Thread

You can easily take 5000 units a day, even 10000 units is safe. I'll try to find the article I posted a while back or the study on it.

Here's one study but not the one i am lookin for yet
Short term, high-dose vitamin D supplementation for COVID-19 disease: a randomised, placebo-controlled, study (SHADE study) | Postgraduate Medical Journal

Stage 1: Always Ready Plan (daily)​

• 10,000 IU of Vit D3
  • 25,000 IU of Vitamin A (retinol form)
  • 200mg of Selenium
  • 3 grams of Vitamin C
  • 20-30mg of Zinc
  • 6.5mg of Iodine
  • Butyrate Supplement 500mg per day
  • Activated Enzymes 2-4 before bed (systemic)
  • 3-10mg of melatonin before bed

Stage 2: Exposure / 1st Symptoms​

• 20,000 IU of Vit D3
  • 50,000 IU of Vitamin A (retinol form)
  • 200mg of Selenium
  • 5-10 grams of Vitamin C (to bowel tolerance)
  • 50-60mg of Zinc
  • 6.5mg of Iodine
  • Butyrate supplement 500mg 1 per day
  • Activated Enzymes 2-6 before bed (systemic) and 2-6 in AM before food (systemic)
  • 20mg of melatonin before bed
  • Glutathione or 3g of NAC + B-vitamins if you have it
  • Olive extract, Quercetin, Elderberry, or whatever other herbs you use
  • Increase probiotics, prebiotics, other support supplements

Stage 3: Symptoms Worsen (7 Days ONLY)​

• 100,000 IU of Vit D3
  • 100,000 IU of Vitamin A (retinol form)
  • 400mg of Selenium
  • 5-15 grams of Vitamin C (to bowel tolerance)
  • 100mg of Zinc
  • 6.5mg of Iodine
  • Butyrate Supplement 500mg per day
  • Activated Enzymes 6 before bed (systemic) and 6 in AM before food (systemic)
  • 80mg of melatonin before bed (plus 20mg in AM, 20mg at lunch)
  • Glutathione or 3g of NAC if you have it
  • Olive extract, Quercetin, Elderberry, or whatever other herbs you use
  • Increase probiotics, prebiotics, other support supplements
After 7 days - Reduce D3, Vitamin A, Selenium in half

Each of these compounds has been shown to either be depleted under times of illness or has supportive research against upper respiratory illness.

If this is too much for you…​

I want you to focus on 3 areas.​

1. Vitamin D3 - recent research shows 50-97% of severe cases have a level of less than 50ng/ml. There’s 16 studies in all showing improvements for better Vitamin D3 status. The UK government just started issuing it out to citizens. This study used 60,000 IU for first 7 days.
  2. Melatonin - Doris Loh and others having been saying since March higher dose melatonin is not toxic, not an issue, and possible life saving. Many clinical trials are underway. You can take up to 180mg a day (for short periods unless doing cancer treatments). A brand new clinical trial is rolling out now using 60mg at night, 40mg in AM.
  3. Vitamin C - 3-5g a day is a big deal in this fight and much more if you start to feel symptoms. Doris and others have written extensively and there’s plenty of research if you search for it

I have more posted if you wanna look

I am only posting this for the health of our community

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As Extra Protection against the Covid-19 I started taking 10,000 IU of D3 every morning @Jimi and if you recall I checked with you~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am also taking 100MG of Zinc which the tablets are 50MG each.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started taking it as a Precautionary Supplement and I actually feel better, have more energy and sleepng a little better.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Many of the other Vitamins and supplements you list I get naturally from eating fresh produce daily. But now and then I give myself a booster dose of things like C & A.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many of the other Vitamins and supplements you list I get naturally from eating fresh produce daily. But now and then I give myself a booster dose of things like C & A.
Very good idea Steve, especially the C another one that most Americans need more of.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I eat mostly fresh veggies everyday and when I eat fruit I go overboard and eat too much. Like 2 lbs of fruit salad for lunch. Good for BM's and other daily functions of the body.

VU Sponsors