Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn dude, life is just picking on you lately! Hope things start looking up soon. You sure seem to keep a pretty good attitude through it all. You should change your name to Job. Lol!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
zj668.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Another chill kinda day for me... I watched a short series on Hulu last night called "Banished". It wasn't too bad... it's about these british convicts that are "banished" to an island in South Wales. Shame they haven't done a 2nd season.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another chill kinda day for me... I watched a short series on Hulu last night called "Banished". It wasn't too bad... it's about these british convicts that are "banished" to an island in South Wales. Shame they haven't done a 2nd season.
If you don't mind British accents, have you tried Broadchurch? I started watching simply because I'm a fan of David Tenant since he was one of the best Doctors from the new seasons of Doctor Who but the plot line drew me in to the point of binge watching season 1 in a single day. It's on Netflix.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you don't mind British accents, have you tried Broadchurch? I started watching simply because I'm a fan of David Tenant since he was one of the best Doctors from the new seasons of Doctor Who but the plot line drew me in to the point of binge watching season 1 in a single day. It's on Netflix.

Yeah, I checked it out... it was a bit too cheeky for me :p

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Haha, I hear ya. I didn't get hooked until 4 or 5 episodes in, plus we had nothing else to watch at the time.

Right now I'm watching The Affair with Joshua Jackson and Maura Tierney on Hulu... This show gets pretty hot and heavy :popcorn:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This-Is-Me-On-Monday.jpg

Had to wait for an Insurance adjuster at my Body Shop this morning who was supposed to be there between 10 and 12 so after lunch I was still waiting. Nothing like spending the morning with 4 people smoking~! Their Shop their rules you know and but thank goodness they smoked lights............. One vape drowns out those weak killer sticks. Customers don't belong in the shop anyway so not like I could complain about them smoking.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Monday started with a call from one of my employees at 4:30am calling out sick... & it was downhill from there, believe it or not. I even came home to children in trouble & a pissed off wife. Oi!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Monday started with a call from one of my employees at 4:30am calling out sick... & it was downhill from there, believe it or not. I even came home to children in trouble & a pissed off wife. Oi!

Bad day lol. Hope Tuesday is better. Have a good day everyone !

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Today is starting out better than yesterday did. Yesterday I was awoke to no electric at 8am! :xD: It didn't come back on until 12:45pm. Threw my whole daily routine outta whack!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just got some more beauties in from AHD

Jasmine 1" Shape Michelle-Skinnier
Bubblegum Cream 3/4" Shape #3-Skinnier
Gumdrop 1" Shape Hether-Skinnier

20180416_161310.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got some more beauties in from AHD

Jasmine 1" Shape Michelle-Skinnier
Bubblegum Cream 3/4" Shape #3-Skinnier
Gumdrop 1" Shape Hether-Skinnier

View attachment 109024
Those look nice! I was noticing today that simply changing a drip tip on one of my vapes made me like it a little more. I'm wondering if this could help curve some of my shinyitis...but maybe not since a couple hours later I found myself at a vape shop purchasing a Peerless RDA. I'm afraid I'm hopeless, LOL!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok wishing everyone another good night. I think the forums have slowed down substantially since last year. Practically no one on anymore except a few of us. Oh well.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok wishing everyone another good night. I think the forums have slowed down substantially since last year. Practically no one on anymore except a few of us. Oh well.
Yes, the online community has dropped significantly everywhere. :(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I worked on the lawn all freaking day since my last post and although the machine saved me days of work I did 4 times as good of a job dethatching as I ever did~! Now time for a nice hot shower and a glass of wine when I get back.

VU Sponsors