VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good afternoon! I stayed up way too late last night watching a chick named Sasha live on Facebook. Facebook lives are very addicting!! :D

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here I is buckwheat lol. Yep no time to me again. Moms sick so my brothers and sister and I are all taking turns at the hospital. I worked all last night and stayed there all day today. Have to go back in the morning. Next thing you know it will be Sunday morning and time to go back to work again lol. See ya soon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

Here I is buckwheat lol. Yep no time to me again. Moms sick so my brothers and sister and I are all taking turns at the hospital. I worked all last night and stayed there all day today. Have to go back in the morning. Next thing you know it will be Sunday morning and time to go back to work again lol. See ya soon
Hope your mom gets better soon! It's that time of year... my MIL is in the hospital, she wasn't taking her meds and ended up with 600 on her sugar and dropped platelets. They moved her to a nursing home for a couple weeks while she "gets her strength back". She's driving me crazy.. first she wanted me to be her maid and go clean her apartment... then she needed her car moved... then phone numbers that for some reason she couldn't ask a nurse to get for it... needless to say we are not fond of each other. But with the hubby being on the road, and an only child, I'm the one that gets called.
Then my own mother is down with her back. Got some really bad sciatica going on right now. :rolleyes:

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine has pneumonia and they’re saying stage 4 lung cancer and she quit smoking 40 years ago ! But it’s not a cancer caused by smoking. If they can get the pneumonia better then she can start treatment for the cancer. We will see I guess.

Staten Island Dom

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone. Guess I’ll go to the hospital for a while. Then it’s food shopping and a little rest later for back to work. Wish it wasn’t raining so much lately. It’s a strain on your eyes at night driving the bus and trying to see people at stops. Have a good day and see ya later.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good afternoon Gang! Been pretty busy around here trying to get ready for the holidays... I'm soooooooo far behind this year. I still have to finish up the decorating and bake about 60 dozen cookies!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning... back to the dentist today for another root canal :(

Quick fly by to say hello. Things haven’t been so great lately. Just trying to get through it.
That sucks! I hope things start looking up for you <3

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've tried that...changing and changing back all of my notification preferences...Even checked spam folders...Nothing is working. I'm not getting anything from VU at all. It's just annoying. Not the end of the world.

I'm not getting emails either. I didn't look into settings because I haven't done anything to them recently. I'll try Pami's suggest. Speaking oooffff....

I'm checking in to see if you're prepared for the cookie craze, @Countrypami ! Some of the elves should come down and help you. You make 'em and they bake 'em. Or, you really should invest in a cookie press 'n bake room. You're amazing! It's nice to be back. I let go of reality for a while.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not getting emails either. I didn't look into settings because I haven't done anything to them recently. I'll try Pami's suggest. Speaking oooffff....

I'm checking in to see if you're prepared for the cookie craze, @Countrypami ! Some of the elves should come down and help you. You make 'em and they bake 'em. Or, you really should invest in a cookie press 'n bake room. You're amazing! It's nice to be back. I let go of reality for a while.
Sometimes we need to let go of reality of for no other reason to maintain some semblance of sanity.

The strangest thank happened about my email notifications. At exactly 7:33 pm my email blew up like Hiroshima with 43 notifications all from posts made this morning.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sometimes we need to let go of reality of for no other reason to maintain some semblance of sanity.

The strangest thank happened about my email notifications. At exactly 7:33 pm my email blew up like Hiroshima with 43 notifications all from posts made this morning.

Rut-Roh. Let me check mine...Haha, mine just arrived after a page refresh. VU's pipes were clogged.

I'm off to listen to music and shake my steeping eliquid.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I just had a flood of notifications come into my gmail. I think it's a gmail thing.

If Mom is up to it she may come over and roll some for me, but normally it's just me. No kids to force to help, all my nieces and nephews live far away.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just had a flood of notifications come into my gmail. I think it's a gmail thing.

If Mom is up to it she may come over and roll some for me, but normally it's just me. No kids to force to help, all my nieces and nephews live far away.
I hope you get the help you need! That’s really A LOT of baking to do on your own!

MilkyGorgeousGallinule-max-1mb.gif

Good morning everyone! Hope you all slept great and get your notifications fixed soon! Make yummy clouds all day and have a great day! See you all around the forum!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good afternoon! Well, the root canal turned into another pulled tooth. In this case, he had to cut it out... so I have a few stiches, it's sore... but I'll live.

Hope y'all are having a better day than me! :weereindeer:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! Everyone got their Christmas shopping done? :xmastree:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! I think the last of the Christmas gifts has arrived... now I got wrapping (or bagging :giggle: ) to do!
:hohoho::santabanana::weereindeer:

VU Sponsors