Become a Patron!

Could one of the moderators help me troubleshoot? I have stopped receiving any emails from vaping underground!

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Hey about a month or so ago, i started watching the hardware forum and getting emails when ever something new was posted. It work for about 2 weeks. Then, all of sudden a couple weeks ago, I stopped receiving any types of emails from VU, I don't even get notification emails when someone direct messages me. I just checked my account on here and it seems they are still enabled on my profile, but I'm not getting anything!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hey about a month or so ago, i started watching the hardware forum and getting emails when ever something new was posted. It work for about 2 weeks. Then, all of sudden a couple weeks ago, I stopped receiving any types of emails from VU, I don't even get notification emails when someone direct messages me. I just checked my account on here and it seems they are still enabled on my profile, but I'm not getting anything!
We're in the same boat.
I stopped receiving them as well.
@2WhiteWolves had the same issue.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Really though that strange, when was your last email from them? Was it like October?
It was around the same time they did the forum update.
Early October sounds about right

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are shutting us out bro! We gonna have to stage a revolt!🪖🎖️😀,

Nah, man, don't do the revolt thing. Consider the root of the word, revolve. It means you'll just come back around to here, again. History repeating itself and what, "how revolting." ;) :D :p :)

Blessed are they moving in circles, for they will be called big wheels.

CBF91

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Nah, man, don't do the revolt thing. Consider the root of the word, revolve. It means you'll just come back around to here, again. History repeating itself and what, "how revolting." ;) :D :p :)

Blessed are they moving in circles, for they will be called big wheels.
Damnit you got me there, I'll just evolt then, root word evolve to where I no longer need this place! 😂

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yupp October 12th the last email I got, that's crazy I may switch it to my AOL maybe thatll help
That's when I stopped receiving emails October 12th. Changed email to yahoo like @SirKadly said and started getting the emails again.
This was my journey :teehee: .....

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damnit you got me there, I'll just evolt then, root word evolve to where I no longer need this place! 😂
Been trying for years to get there. Keep getting reminded of AC/DC's song, Jailbreak. *sighs and grins* Oh well, better to stay at Happy Shades where the people are sooooo nice, than face that darn thing called reality where everyone tells you that you're not good enough.

*shoos off a white shirt* No, no, no I don't need the Thorazine drip. I was only saying how difficult escape is here. I was not attempting to escape this time.

As I got taught from a 'Nam veteran, "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." *grins, toddles on to explore the Koi pond*

*Does realize he's so far around the bend now, he's seeing the other side, ponders ...*

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Censorship in this country has run rampant:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So bad we each self censor, policing ourselves before even stating an expression. No wonder, objective Truth can find no quarter. The Schutzstaffel still exists, even if you're Jewish or not. Even the Jewish have their own Schutzstaffel, dare to criticize them in any form, see how quickly storm troopers greet you. Facts are facts, that's all I'm saying.

I apologize to the moderators. Slipped into political a tiny bit. *ahem* I'll go cover myself in honey and lie naked on Dave, the cacti for an hour. ETA: No, wait, I'd enjoy that too much. Fine, I'll go sit in the white room doing nothing for an hour.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That goes way over my head man, lol
SSL certification briefly explained, although still a bit technical. The public key is an encryption token, Mr. Joe who has this site used his to get an internet certification agency to "sign off" that this site is his and is trustworthy.

In summary, as you said, Google is censoring based upon the site here being vaping related. Considering the N.S.A (National Security Agency, National Signals+Intelligence Agency, No Such Agency) runs Google, it was only a matter of time.

By the by, the same people run Youtube, and other various Alphabet corporation ventures, that's the "company" behind Google, which is merely a "shell" for the NSA. Yes, the NSA can operate domestically, the CIA isn't supposed to be able to, but, ...

Thank you, nanny State goober mint. Vaping takes away from Big Tobacco, Big Litigation, Big Pharmacology, Big Business ergo "Vaping bad. Smack baby's fingers and remember vaping bad!"

Vaping upsets the apple cart everyone was stealing from, the U.S. citizenry and then John Q. Citizen sees the theft going on, as well as all the lies and misdirections used to allow the theft.

If you're getting cookies out of the jar and little Tommy says "Hey mom, I don't need cookies anymore, I like beans." That puts a crimp on your nabbing cookies, mom looks right at the jar, huh? So, nah, you don't want Tommy doing something new, healthy.

Same old pig, just different lipstick, a.k.a. "Business as usual", a.k.a, "the song remains the same", a.k.a. "rich get richer, poor get, ...". All the same ball o' wax.

See? Joe is "playing by the rules" in getting the certifications. The goober mint is saying we use the other golden rule. "We got the gold, we rule." Ergo, we're, ...
:vu:!

Not that it really matters much, as most everything here is in the "clear" anyway. That which isn't stays behind the private message curtains. Any given, hope I've at least made a little sense. Computer crap can be real cringy to navigate its jargon. Soon we're getting analog back, and oh boy, oh boy ... "wait 'til they get a load o' me!"

Bash:
#!/bin/bash
# ------------------------------------------------------------------
# [Sum Basher] Bang, Bang, Boom
#          Simple program to trip off explosion if gunfire indicated.
# ------------------------------------------------------------------

VERSION=0.1.0
SUBJECT=some-unique-id
USAGE="Usage: command -ihv args"

# --- Options processing -------------------------------------------
if -e[Bang, Bang];
    then touch (Boom); # --- Charge claymores -----------------------
else (Rata Tat Rata); # --- Return suppression with 30 cal ----------
sleep while; # --- Set 'restful' state ------------------------------
else if (Reload), (Restock); # --- Reload & restock ---------
# --- Note: Thought a need existed to end R&R but with a Clean exit, it becomes superfluous and redundant. Process will not 'zombie' on R&R. -----
# --- Clean exit ----------------------------------------------------
exit (0);

# --- In case it isn't clear, this code is a joke and intended only
# --- as such. If it gets you thinking, well maybe thinking isn't as
# --- bad as the alternative, not. ----

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same here. It has nothing to do with VU being vaping related because I get my emails from other websites that have some variation of "vape" in their domain name. Most likely Gmail has a problem with either
  • VU's SSL cert
  • VU's server IP address or
  • VU's mail server IP address.
The Xenforo XF ACP error log should show where there are problems with outgoing mail.
If not, VUs mail server error logs should tell the tale.

It's a technical issue, not an anti-vaping issue. I guarantee you Yahoo! is just as anti-vape as any other large corporation. It's all politics. They are all the same and all run by the same members of the same club.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors