Become a Patron!

- could i post giveaway for ijoy Asolo here?

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have to say, if they don't even have 600, they may need to wait awhile to get 10,000.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, Grace Chen seems to have gone into hiding.

Makes you wonder that if you purchase one if and when it hits the market and there is an issue with the device, will their warranty or service department also go into hiding?

Level of trust seems to be rapidly dwindling in this company.

I defintely agree! The inconsistencies and incongruity of what,where and when they post.... makes me think in for a buck and out like a lightswitch

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Isn't a holiday going on right now? Maybe that's where she is? I think it ends today.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe they are just extending the time period to get the 10,000 likes.
Have to say, if they don't even have 600, they may need to wait awhile to get 10,000.
Even if that is the case, an update would suffice.

While I do see @dre's point, that should have been taken into consideration at the time the contest was posted.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Isn't a holiday going on right now? Maybe that's where she is? I think it ends today.

That was the Dragon Boat thing, I think it wrapped up last week.

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Even if that is the case, an update would suffice.

While I do see @dre's point, that should have been taken into consideration at the time the contest was posted.

Simply put, to leave out the "10,000 Likes" requirement on the first post of this thread was incredibly misleading and shady. Where is that damn unlike button!?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Level of trust seems to be rapidly dwindling in this company.

When was it ever high?

Personally, I don't respond well to complete unknowns turning up on a forum to plug a product in Chingrish, making outlandish technical claims.

Additionally, if I may point you to this belter of a tank they make, that features an "intelligent temperature control base" (whatever that means) and "super energy saving" that lets it put out "super vapor with low wattage". To me, that does nothing for their credibility as a company.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When was it ever high?

Personally, I don't respond well to complete unknowns turning up on a forum to plug a product in Chingrish, making outlandish technical claims.

Additionally, if I may point you to this belter of a tank they make, that features an "intelligent temperature control base" (whatever that means) and "super energy saving" that lets it put out "super vapor with low wattage". To me, that does nothing for their credibility as a company.
Lol, an ACME tank, looks like they watched too many Looney Tunes, and failed to notice the irony there.........

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
sorry i was on the trip and today back to work.

the item still final testing, and it is not ready to be gave away, i think the first giveaway is July, 15th.

i will update the winner list as soon as it ready to ship out.

in the period, anyone like the facebook page, will have a chance to win it.

thank you and have a nice day

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

the item still final testing, and it is not ready to be gave away, i think the first giveaway is July, 15th.

Thank you, Grace.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I sure like that battery amp draw meter on the screen but too bad i dont do facebook and give the government a play by play of my life...No Asolo for me.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Welcome back home and to wok. I find it distressing that you make no mention of the disparity between your post here and on your facebook. I guess there is none, here.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

@gracechen, if you discover you won't be able to give this away by July 15th, can you let us know before then, please? Thanks for your update.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL all you checking here might want to check the link to their facebook provided in the o.p

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like the dick interface buttons.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL their fb link is in the o.p. here. I'm thinking this is all a bunch of hot air.... overall lack of communication (meaning they put stuff on their fb but don't reply or respond to anything! and it's not much better here!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

@gracechen, any news for us? Today is the 15th.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Picking a contest end date on one of their holiday's seems pointless I would think, no?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you can't trust the company to live up to their word when it comes to something as simple as a contest, how can you trust the device they are selling?

Or whatever warranty they claim that comes with it?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you can't trust the company to live up to their word when it comes to something as simple as a contest, how can you trust the device they are selling?

Or whatever warranty they claim that comes with it?
True, they don't seem to run a contest very well, but in all fairness my experience with one of their products has been good so far. I won the IJoy A-160 from E-fun.top here, and it has performed flawlessly,

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you can't trust the company to live up to their word when it comes to something as simple as a contest, how can you trust the device they are selling? Or whatever warranty they claim that comes with it?

When was the last time you encountered a company that had a moral fiber? They're out to make money, and they'll screw you over if they can get away with it to get to your wallet. Most of the times, when they behave properly, it's because they realize a good corporate image increases sales, not because they really want to.

I know only a handful of companies that are genuinely moral, that I would hand over money to without thinking twice. All the others should be distrusted intensely if you value your hard-earned dollars.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess Asolo didn't hit their marketing numbers this time around. Great way to add doubt to a corporate image, bail on a contest date and extend it.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
This whole thing is fishy and confusing. I liked the Facebook page. But it seems they are not clear on the rules.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has a winner ever been selected?

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last post on the Facebook Page was July 13th, really makes you wonder if this was legit?

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was/is a thread in vu under manufacturers.... last I looked had like 30 pages....

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If its the one I am thinking of that is just about the mod not about the contest though

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This company is writing the book on corporate fail is so many ways.
Maybe a new youtube fail channel for that category.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This vendor has been non-responsive. Multiple delays in picking a winner. I do not recommend entering this contest until we hear from the OP.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@gracechen We would like a response from you regarding this contest. When is the winner going to be drawn?

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Countrypami http://prntscr.com/82dnql and this. http://prntscr.com/82do3y No offense to those who may npt be as familiar with fb as I've become (due to giveaways and just doing lots of communicating). The first post on the ijoy fb page is a pinned post, which means it won't move down the timeline until unpinned by the person running their fb page. The first screen shot above is just to show more recent activity, yesterday. and just below that is still within the past 24 hours and in regards to the third post on the fb page.

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Liked and shared. Interesting technology advancement here. Definatly would like to tryout this box (any wire temp control? Insane possibility).

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Liked and shared. Interesting technology advancement here. Definatly would like to tryout this box (any wire temp control? Insane possibility).
Don't get your hopes up on this contest man, so far it's been a bust....op kept pushing back the date and has ducked numerous attempts by people about the contest .

gracechen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
dear all, the giveaway is on our facebook, do not response to this tread and only on our facebook please. will soon post giveaway winners on our facebook.

VU Sponsors