Become a Patron!

- could i post giveaway for ijoy Asolo here?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dear all, the giveaway is on our facebook, do not response to this tread and only on our facebook please. will soon post giveaway winners on our facebook.
Not to be an asshole but why the fuck would you post it here if your not also going to respond here? No offense but after watching this shit-shinanigan fest I'm kinda glad I didn't bother finding the Facebook page...should at least plan to announce them here as well

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@gracechen As a member perspective not a staff perspective, if you are running a contest for the VU members here, that contest should take place here and winners chosen here as well, why would you post a contest here and tell members to go elsewhere in order to participate and learn the winners? It is both an insult and draw away from our community here.

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
HomeConversations>
  1. WELCOME TO VAPING UNDERGROUND - THE NEW STANDARD IN VAPING FORUMS
Asolo
Edit ConversationMark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation

1. MrJojoNew Member
    0 0 0

Is this contest for real or you're just having a good laugh with all of the people here? An honest answer would be very appreciated.

MrJojo, Today at 2:00 AMEditReport

2. gracechenBronze Contributor
    0 0 0
    Add Feedback

New
    Asolo is real, and i am real to everyone here.

gracechen, 57 minutes agoReport

• MrJojo
      0 / 0 / 0
      CONVERSATION INFO
      Participants:
      Replies:
      Last Reply Date:
      57 minutes ago
      Last Reply From:
      gracechen
      CONVERSATION PARTICIPANTSInvite More
      VU SPONSORS

MrJojo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And this is what I posted on the IJoy Facebook site minute ago.Its just my opinion no Offense to any one.
Jovan Siljanovski
Today at 9:11am
This @grechen person who started this contest on Vaping Underground looks to me as a joke. Because simply why would someone post contest on the Vaping Underground forum but drive everyone to this Facebook page? In my honest opinion I think IJoy don't have nothing to do with this contest and that's why there is no communication or any winner has been drawn. You think for yourselfs people no offense to IJoy but that person @grechen is real joke......Pathetic

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The real contest seems to have become "What are @grechen 's actual intentions"! I feel deceived and I don't like it... not one bit! Thanks @Whiskey and @Countrypami for jumping on this tomfollery so quickly. You guys rock!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This to me seems to be nothing more than an attempt to drive traffic to their facebook page. Our apologies to all who entered. This thread is now LOCKED.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Posting this found on their FB , hidden in the photo section

11866234_1140983159250783_2413330108579064946_n.jpg

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@gracechen
You have brought shame to your company & your country.
They should fire you.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Totally agree. If they are this shady personally I most definitely would not trust them with my money.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shady, Shady, Shady. Bad biz all around. Great way to promote your company. What vapers would trust in any contest Asolo has going forward? I sure as hell won't.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This giveaway was a royal mess from jump street. Glad there were finally some winners though.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pretty self explanatory

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate Facebook....but that is my personal opinion ...so I choose not to use Facebook. To the VU staff...Facebook should be an option on giveaways or contests but not everyone uses it. Judging by the other thread I think I didn't miss much. There are folks out there that don't do the social networking thing...in my mind it isn't a real contest if someone can't enter to win through the VU

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I feel like I missed a post somewhere... What is the new revelation that's got folks upset again?

Grace fucked everybody by pimping a contest on VU then moved the contest to Facebook.
The thread was locked.

So the thread now has become unlocked so the people that got fucked can bitch about it.
That's the gist of it.

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think PBasardo is getting ready to do a review on the Asolo if I am not mistaken. He seemed skeptical as well.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BIG NEWS:

IJOY Asolo big giveaway coming at 25th, June. we will prepare 20 sets for this give-away.

at this period, anyone "like" this page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shenzhen-IJOY-technology-coltd/622681494414288

will win a chance to win a FREE Asolo new generation temperature control mod.

by "like" our facebook page to get a notice as soon as it have news coming out.

Nothing is impossible~

This mod temp control with any kind of wire !

ijoy Asolo Specification?

1. The mod can support almost all tanks from 0.08ohm~2.5ohm.

Remarks:
It can support 0.05ohm but we are not recommend you to do it because it may be dangerous.
2. It is various device from 5w~200w
3. Heating coil material: KANTHAL A1, Titanium (Ti), Nickel (Ni200), other normal materials for wire

**NOTE FROM STAFF: This vendor has been non-responsive. Multiple delays in picking a winner. I do not recommend entering this contest until we hear from the OP.
Well I don't see how the vu community was deceived it states if you like our page on fb you have a chance to win the asolo mod . Am I miss understanding anything here??

It's not smoke it's Vapor ! :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I don't see how the vu community was deceived it states if you like our page on fb you have a chance to win the asolo mod . Am I miss understanding anything here??

Grace fucked everybody by pimping a contest on VU then moved the contest to Facebook.
The thread was locked.

So the thread now has become unlocked so the people that got fucked can bitch about it.
That's the gist of it.
What not to understand???

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been alot of that lately. From go to our facebook page to come over to ECF, and by the way thanks for letting us use your site to bolster our pages. leeches

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well in the beginning of the thread it states no contest then it say click this link witch says fb in it to get and entry for give away...I clearly understand that some ppl must not have read this and thought the giveaway was on the vu I do think there should be a separate section for giveaways if you have to follow a link to another social site...just saying I was clearly aware that the giveaway wasn't on here it was on Facebook

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Shulao Chen (Grace) should have posted giveaway on VU. Not everyone uses Facebook or wants to use it. The title of the thread at the least causes confusion... I don't think the no contest part was in the original title...it was added later on.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the title change confused the issue.

I have a FB profile but rarely use it. If a contest here uses a FB Like to enter, I don't bother. I'm not very open in the mixed company my FB profile has become over the years.

I don't know, not allowing it would keep some VU members, that want to Like, away from the opportunity. I guess it's better than no opportunity to win something but maybe a new vendor contest rule would be to clearly state in the title that it's a FB contest, not a VU contest?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well in the beginning of the thread it states no contest then it say click this link witch says fb in it to get and entry for give away...I clearly understand that some ppl must not have read this and thought the giveaway was on the vu I do think there should be a separate section for giveaways if you have to follow a link to another social site...just saying I was clearly aware that the giveaway wasn't on here it was on Facebook

I changed the title to say "No contest" maybe it was confusing, I'll fix that, but there is no confusion on what the vendor tried to pull here, she tried to get likes on her Facebook page by making it look like she was holding the contest here, simple use of our forum and members to achieve FB likes, all the while, never intending to have a contest here.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I changed the title to say "No contest" maybe it was confusing, I'll fix that, but there is no confusion on what the vendor tried to pull here, she tried to get likes on her Facebook page by making it look like she was holding the contest here, simple use of our forum and members to achieve FB likes, all the while, never intending to have a contest here.
I see now ... that probably should have been in the beginning rite away I understand just by the link but yes it should have been there from the beginning

VU Sponsors