Become a Patron!

Cotton Colour change

Hey all you builders out there.
I have a VooPoo mojo and use a 528 customs Goon v1.5rda
I love my goon and it loves me :D
Anyways, you guys might think im stupid for doing this but i drip 50mg nic salts :/
But i replace my cotton every day even though the juice is clear with no colour.
After a couple hours of vaping, not chain vaping, the cotton goes from white to brown
How do i fix this

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The coil is vaporizing juice, it's normal for the cotton to turn color.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey all you builders out there.
I have a VooPoo mojo and use a 528 customs Goon v1.5rda
I love my goon and it loves me :D
Anyways, you guys might think im stupid for doing this but i drip 50mg nic salts :/
But i replace my cotton every day even though the juice is clear with no colour.
After a couple hours of vaping, not chain vaping, the cotton goes from white to brown
How do i fix this
The higher the nic, the darker it tends to get. 50 nic on a dripper is intense

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mhask68

Member For 1 Year
High Sugar content even at a low nic like 0.3% can also turn your cotton faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
High Sugar content even at a low nic like 0.3% can also turn your cotton faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very much this.

I was getting a week+ before wick changes on the last juice I was using in my MTL tank. Switched to a sweeter juice and I'm lucky if I can make it through a full day without the need for a rewick.

I don't think nic concentration alone would make all that much of a difference. Maybe, but not that I've really noticed... and I've inhaled more than my fair share of everything from 3-50mg/l.

VU Sponsors