Become a Patron!

converting my dripper recipe for a clearo tank to travel question

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a blueberry cheesecake I just love that I drip. I want to take it when I travel but it won't go through my tank at that VG level. I can convert it so that it will but do you think it will taste the same or will I need I need to increase flavor percentages slightly? The tank will only be at like 3.8 to maybe 4.2 watts. I drip it at 22 watts.

Thanks for the help.

I will make a test batch but want some guidance before I start. I have tried some of my other stuff in the tank and it has NO taste at all that I partially contribute to the 70% VG. It isn't very strong in the dripper so that is also understandable. The blueberry is very tasty in the dripper now.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What tank are you using?

I run a 30/70 PG/VG mix myself and I have never had problems.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have tried that in the aspire bvc tanks and it doesn't work well for me.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're going to add PG to your mix, it should carry the flavor a bit better, as long as you're not just watering down your existing mix but making a new one at, say, 50/50. Not sure how it would play, though, as relates to power...3.8-4.2 watts seems really low, could you mean volts, as in the charge life of an eGo battery?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that case I don't know that the power difference will be too huge - though different tanks/devices all seem to affect how a liquid vapes in their own way...

VU Sponsors