Become a Patron!

CONTEST GIVEAWAY TIME! 22 bottles of eJuice worth over $400

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some of the best eJuice you will ever try, most are sealed bottles being 12, and 16 mg some 6 mg. The value of these are over $400 total.

Here is how to enter:
Be a subscriber of my You Tube channel, and just put in your user screen name from the VapingUnderground Forum in the comment section here in this You Tube video, and Only one entry per subscriber please then put the word entered in the VU forum link for this contest which is found here under Contests in the forum: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/contest-giveaway-time-22-bottles-of-ejuice-worth-over-400.5367/

If your Not a member of the VU forum then you have to join it, which is a free forum. http://vapingunderground.com/

Contest Giveaway will be drawn using a random generator from the VU forum link on the Mod Envy show Sat Night Aug 16, 2014 Winner does not need to be present during the drawing, and will be notifed on You Tube plus the VU Forum.

I do not ship out of the USA so if your a winner out of the US I can only forward to someone you may know in the USA.

Good Luck, Vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit!
banc75

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Smokie! Done.

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so who was the winner

Vaping Porter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great giveaway Smokie!

I notice you postponed the draw date, know when you postponed it too? My mother-loving birthday! I just started vaping, bought myself a little EGO and a single bottle of fluid as an early birthday present, but I can already say with confidence that I am now an EX-smoker!

If radom.org happens to pick me that would be a killer birthday present!

Subbed your chan, and commented my VU name!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm entered... forgot to post here o_O

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Contest closed to enter, will be drawing the winner tonight on the Mod Envy show

Samo_Rock

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm excited for tonight's show. That giveaway list is huge.

Bitgod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
WINNER WAS POST #92

These are some of the best eJuice you will ever try, most are sealed bottles being 12, and 16 mg some 6 mg. The value of these are over $400 total.

Here is how to enter:
Be a subscriber of my You Tube channel, and just put in your user screen name from the VapingUnderground Forum in the comment section here in this You Tube video, and Only one entry per subscriber please then put the word entered in the VU forum link for this contest which is found here under Contests in the forum: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/contest-giveaway-time-22-bottles-of-ejuice-worth-over-400.5367/

If your Not a member of the VU forum then you have to join it, which is a free forum. http://vapingunderground.com/

Contest Giveaway will be drawn using a random generator from the VU forum link on the Mod Envy show Sat Night Aug 16, 2014 Winner does not need to be present during the drawing, and will be notifed on You Tube plus the VU Forum.

I do not ship out of the USA so if your a winner out of the US I can only forward to someone you may know in the USA.

Good Luck, Vape On, and Fuhgeddaboudit!
want it

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
markk831253 Won these liquids of You Tube also goes by the name scuba steve post 92 from the Vaping Underground which was randomly drawn last night on the Mod Envy show. Congratulations! PM sent here and on You Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors