Become a Patron!

Considering buying a Vandy Vape Mesh tank

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
You should always check your resistance before you fire an rba. Granted, with the mesh there’s a larger margin of error, but knowing your resistance is still a healthy habit to get into.

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should always check your resistance before you fire an rba. Granted, with the mesh there’s a larger margin of error, but knowing your resistance is still a healthy habit to get into.
Good advice. Thanks. Do you mean with MESH there's a lower chance of error?

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup. Mesh as opposed to wire. Taking turns out of the equation. Margin of error becomes similar to comparing resistances of a single length of wire...
Thanks. I have 4 tanks. Valaryian, NRG, Eden Trillium and Nautilus mini, all of which give a very different vape and all are enjoyable. I feel it is time after 18 months to look at an RDA. The Vandy Vape MESH RDA looked the easiest. Should I be looking at pre made coils and another RDA maybe? Plus should I be looking at an ohm tester kit and screwdrivers etc?

entropy1049

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The coil master mini kit can be found for less than15 bucks if you shop around and has the essentials for rebuilding. A worthy investment.

If you have a good regulated mod with a display board, you’ll be good for resistance checking as long as your not building at the threashold for your batteries. If you’re building at the fine line between a nice warm vape and exceeding the CDR of your cells, it’s a different story, but for routine builds where you’re not pushing your batts, no worries checking resistance with a DNA or similar mod.

Premade coils are a great starter option for sure.

Nice thing about the VV Mesh rda, if you try the mesh and it’s not for you, it runs well with a single or dual coils.

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The coil master mini kit can be found for less than15 bucks if you shop around and has the essentials for rebuilding. A worthy investment.

If you have a good regulated mod with a display board, you’ll be good for resistance checking as long as your not building at the threashold for your batteries. If you’re building at the fine line between a nice warm vape and exceeding the CDR of your cells, it’s a different story, but for routine builds where you’re not pushing your batts, no worries checking resistance with a DNA or similar mod.

Premade coils are a great starter option for sure.

Nice thing about the VV Mesh rda, if you try the mesh and it’s not for you, it runs well with a single or dual coils.
Thanks. Yes I looked at the coil master. I have a Wismec RX Gen 3, Vaporesso Revenger, Target Min and Asmodus Colossal and think the 1st 2 would be ok.

uansari1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
So if I was looking at Kanthal pre made coil loops what mode would I run in TC?

Kanthal doesn’t work for TC. You can use a mod instead of an ohm tester. For a first RDA, I’d highly recommend the Wasp Nano since it’s so user friendly and such high value.

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kanthal doesn’t work for TC. You can use a mod instead of an ohm tester. For a first RDA, I’d highly recommend the Wasp Nano since it’s so user friendly and such high value.
Thanks. I've had a look but it's not that available in England it appears.

Racer5w

Member For 1 Year
Thanks. I have 4 tanks. Valaryian, NRG, Eden Trillium and Nautilus mini, all of which give a very different vape and all are enjoyable. I feel it is time after 18 months to look at an RDA. The Vandy Vape MESH RDA looked the easiest. Should I be looking at pre made coils and another RDA maybe? Plus should I be looking at an ohm tester kit and screwdrivers etc?
Look into the Vandy Vape Maze rda if you are considering rda's but dont want to jump into trying to build your own coils yet...they are a very simple and easy to use setup, works best with squonk but you can drip into it also. It comes with flat disc coils that screw onto it and are .2 ohms, it has a 3ml juice well under the coil that makes it easy to wick juice into the cotton. It can be used in temp control or wattage mode both since the coil is SS316 and it works very well in both. I have mine on the Pulse squonk and absolutely love it, i can also put it on my regulated mod and crank up the wattage for a stronger hit and it works well with that also. I highly reccomend them for people who are just getting into rda's but dont want to try to build their own coils yet. I have never had another rda that gave better flavor than the Maze, or seen one that had more airflow than the Maze does!

chuckcabbage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look into the Vandy Vape Maze rda if you are considering rda's but dont want to jump into trying to build your own coils yet...they are a very simple and easy to use setup, works best with squonk but you can drip into it also. It comes with flat disc coils that screw onto it and are .2 ohms, it has a 3ml juice well under the coil that makes it easy to wick juice into the cotton. It can be used in temp control or wattage mode both since the coil is SS316 and it works very well in both. I have mine on the Pulse squonk and absolutely love it, i can also put it on my regulated mod and crank up the wattage for a stronger hit and it works well with that also. I highly reccomend them for people who are just getting into rda's but dont want to try to build their own coils yet. I have never had another rda that gave better flavor than the Maze, or seen one that had more airflow than the Maze does!
Thanks. I picked up a Wismec Luxotic and it's great.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Do you own one or just going off the reviews?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder how the VV Mesh and the Themis Mesh compare. They have different designs but the themis can be used with regular wire coils. What I was wondering was which one performs better and which is easier to set up.

VU Sponsors