Become a Patron!

Concerned About My Charger & Batteries

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello everyone, I've been reading alot on the battery forums lately, & I have some concerns & questions. Maybe I'm a little too concerned, but I want to make sure I am using the best charger/batteries I can for the way I vape.

Currently I use a Nitecore D4 Digicharger, & I've had no problems with it, but my question is, is there one better, & more effective?

My batteries are the Samsung INR 25R 2500 mah 20A High Drain IMR's. I have thought about going to the Keeppower IMR 18650 3200 mah 20A batteries, but thought that might be overkill. When I vape, it's usually for about 15-20 minutes at a time, & I never take hits longer than 4-5 secs. on my Paragon with a Vulcan dripper, @ 0.6.

The max cont. discharge rate on my Samsungs is 20A & the max pulse discharge is 100A. So, am I using the best charger & batteries I can or am I in need of an upgrade?

Thanks for any advice, I just want to have and use the best and safest without burning my face off....lol...

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What kind of mods are you using your batteries in?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What kind of mods are you using your batteries in?
Unc, I use a Paragon Carbon Fiber w/18650 by Hcigar & a black Stingray by Hcigar 18650. I've got 2 Fuhattans coming, without the locking ring, just the push button on the bottom. Sometimes the locking ring can by a hassle, so I decided to go to mods without them.....

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Really? No opinions, or comments? Kinda stunned there were none posted.

VU Sponsors