Become a Patron!

Completely new to RBA. Need Help

I decided to join the RBA style after I saw all the reviews about better watt usage, clouds, and flavor, along with getting tired of the inconsistency of the tfv8 cloud beast I've been using. I have seen how to make a coil, such as wrapping it and wicking it, but I don't know the details such as how many times do I wrap it, what size tool do I use from my kit (along with the name of this tool), hot spots, what watt, and any safety aspects. If you all can give me feedback and help me, that would be wonderful. I will list all of the items I purchased below:
RBA-TFV12 RBA-T
Wire-Clapton Wire - 36k / 26k Single Core / 25'
Cotton- Cotton Bacon
Kit-Coil Master DIY Mini Kit

Edit: I enjoy large clouds, along with good flavor, which is why I went with the RBA-T, so if having large clouds has an impact on anything, I figured I'd mention it.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually do a simple 6 wraps and that's the beauty of an RBA/RTA you don't have a limit what wattage to really put through it. You'll know if you've gone too high cos you'll get dry hits.
Just go with same wattage you used with your coils and the size of the tool you use will be the closest one matching your coils ID.

I usually do a simple 6 wraps and that's the beauty of an RBA/RTA you don't have a limit what wattage to really put through it. You'll know if you've gone too high cos you'll get dry hits.
Just go with same wattage you used with your coils and the size of the tool you use will be the closest one matching your coils ID.
Probably complete noob question here, but I just tried to put the RBA on my tank, and it won't fit. It's the tfv12 prince, I'm a bit lost why it doesn't fit the tv12 rba?

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's a beastly deck
Definitely a 120+ Watts to get a reasonable vape.

I have literally went full circle. I started out super sub ohm regulated

Now I flavor Chase using only mechanical mods. I have no idea why but I get much better flavor because I know how to build accordingly.

I build and build rip out, try new coils, rip out. Repeat.

I need dense vape and single coil imo on any regulated mod will give much denser vape wattage for wattage. More for less.

Flavor is good on both single and dual.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Racer5w

Member For 1 Year
Your original post says you have the TFV8 cloud beast....that tank uses the TFV8 RBA deck, the TFV12 or the Prince RBA neither one will fit the cloud beast tank. It really helps to do a little research before buying sometimes. You will need a TFV12 tank to use that RBA deck you bought

VU Sponsors