Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
127 Mashell Ave E Suite 300
Eatonville WA 98328
253-375-2143

ISO Smokers or folks that chew tobacco.

If you enjoy smoking as I did for 28 years, come see what "Vaping" (Electronic Cigarettes) is all about. All the pleasures of smoking without all the poisons. No Carcinogens. No Tar. No formaldehyde. No smoke smell in your car or house. No ashes or ashtrays. The list goes on for days! The FDA allows cigarette manufacturers to use almost 600 chemicals in cigarettes.

Unlike cigarettes or chew, YOU are in control of how much or how little nicotine you need or want. I started off at 18mg (1.8% per ml of e-liquid) and now I vape at 3mg (0.3% per mil of e-liquid)

After being diagnosed with COPD 12 years ago I know how important it was to stop. I tried it all and couldn't. Vaping is what worked for me! Now my COPD symptoms are all but gone. My lung function has improved drastically and my blood pressure is better!

Not only was the transition from smoking to vaping easy, it ended up saving me ton's of money over my pack a day habit.

For a pack a day smoker of name brand cigarettes, the initial cost of a QUALITY Starter kit is less then a carton of cigarettes. 59.99 or 65.99 get's you 2 Batteries, 2 Tanks, 5 coils, 1 charger & a bottle of USA Made E-liquid.

We welcome you into our lounge environment, enjoy a cup of coffee, free wi-fi and try some of our over 60 flavors. All US made and most made right here in Pierce County.

At BFB Vapor Shop you will NEVER be pressured into making a purchase. We strive to give you the information you need to make an educated decision.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Next time we head up toward your area we will stop and check you out, I want to try the miOmi blackberry custard, sounds nomnom!

VU Sponsors