Become a Patron!

Colors of Magic Vapes!

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to the Colors of Magic Vapes sub-forum thread! Let's cut to the chase. You want juices, we make them. How do you get our juices on your coils? EASY! I ship it to you as fast as humanly possible!

We here have a color system for our flavors. You want dessert flavors? White is your color. Something spicy? Red. Subtle or dark and sweet? Black. Soda? Artifacts are where those are. Tropical stuff or icy cold? Blue and finally, green for flavors that can break your face. Probably not literally, but...you know. So, here's the menu:

White: Knight's Pride - Rich and creamy NY Style Cheesecake.
Angel's Grace - Heavenly cake with butter rum frosting.
White Dragon - Boston Cream with chocolate drizzle.

Green: Elvish Tobacco - mean and green tobacco.
Apple Splatters - Apple and more Apple. Yes, the name sounds gross. No, we don't care.

Red: Goblinberry - strawberry with a spiked...thing? Anyway...
Orcmelon - Watermelon doing' it's thing. With a little help from vodka.

Black: Wraithberry - A deathly mix of berries and some necromancy.

Blue: Pirate's Delight - A jolly mix of spiced rum and Cuban tobacco. Yo ho ho!
Thought Geyser - A brain bursting mix of tropical goodness. Fruit and liquor. How can this go wrong?

Artifact: Artificer's Draught - A super potent and hard biting root beer. Seriously not for the meek.

All juices are available in 0 or 3mg nic. Higher strength can be requested. We have 30, 50 and 100ml bottle sizes. PayPal accepted! IMAG0076_1.jpg

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Totally blanked on pricing. Ha!
15ml - $9.99
30ml - $14.99
50ml - $21.99
100ml - $24.99

Free shipping on orders of $75 or more!! First time buyers will receive a coupon code for 15% off their next order!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Kethiju a web link would be very helpful ;)

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Working on one now. We haven't been in operation very long. We are registered on PayPal as a merchant. Best I can do right now is the Facebook page. We are currently in the process of relocating as well. Turns out, Pennsylvania isn't very vape friendly. Who'd have thunk it? facebook.com/colorsofmagucvapes
I fat fingered the name while typing. >.<

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
-Edit for accidentally double post-

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I hold a degree in biochemistry, so development of tasty things is purely a science in the lab. First thing we do here is, come up with a flavor. Angel's Grace was recently added to our growing menu. What I do, since I'm ultimately the guy that green lights anything in my lab, is I'll get an Angel food cake. Taste it. Then, sample the flavor concentrate in various percentage mixes. Once the taste is identical, we add heat. If the flavor falls off a bit, we increase the flavoring percentage until it's identical at vapor temps. Once that is established, we add nicotine to a very tiny batch. Usually no more than 100ml. Speed steep it with direct heat in glass beekers so it can breathe as it heats and cools. Once at room temp, it is reheated to near boil and sealed in glass bottles to create a vacuum. 2 weeks later, for maturing purposes, it is opened and tested again. If it passes QC at this point, green light for full batch production. Wizard Labs provides the VG based nicotine we use. It's kept at sub-freezing temps for chemical stability.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The direct heat speed steep is done to simulate time spent on a shelf in a store in case anyone was wondering. We are moving from an ISO 8 lab to an ISO 6 lab as I type this.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So, obviously, the website isn't done. Web designer is getting his ass beaten shortly and I'll be building the site myself. Right now, I can fill orders via PayPal, but, I would rather have the site up and running before any online sales happen.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So, we are trying something new! 16x concentrated flavor bases! Yeah, a few drops goes a hell of a long way! This will effectively bring all our juices to 99% VG! A couple will still be 85%, but most of our flavors are going to be revamped once testing is completed.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Customer appreciation month! All orders automatically get a 15% discount for the month of March! A rewards program has also just launched! Refere your friends and get points! 1 friend = 1point. 5 points equals a free 30ml bottle of juice! All you have to do is Refere a friend who mentions your name in their order and BAM! 1 point. Every time they order after that is 1/4 point.

VU Sponsors