Become a Patron!

Colored glass for the aromamizer supreme

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know where to get the colored glass for the aromamizer supreme? I tried doing a Google search and all I can find is replacement clear glass. They have colored glass for the normal aromamizer but not the Supreme. All the review guys got that awsome black Glass, I know they tend to get things before they come out but I don't even see a pre order for it. Anyway if anyone knows anything please let me know, thanks.

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I searched fasttech it comes up not sure if it is correct as I do not have the supreme. The glass I ordered for my griffin and crown worked perfectly(from fasttech)

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Ian91

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I order from them a lot so I know exactly what you mean. For bits and pieces, they are sometimes the only place to go. I am waiting on one that I ordered 2 months ago. Hoping it comes in this week!!!

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol yeah the longest I've had to wait was like 5 weeks but I've only ordered from them maybe 4 or 5 times

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered mine from steam crave they should be in Friday
I looked on steam crave and all I could find was replacement clear glass and colored glass for the regular aromamizer

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow didn't even realize it said March lol thanks

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yea I didn't check fast tech I always automatically dismiss them because of the months wait but if that's the only place to get it i'll probably order it from them. Thanks for letting me know

6c3561a8fbaceaecd066bd494770377f.jpg

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problem. It says March 18, which was for the preorders now that we are in April you should see it by next week.
DI'd they send you any kind of confirmation email or anything like that?

Scratch88683

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I'm having issues right now with either steamcraves store or with the ups not sure who's at fault yet they are both running me around in circles

VU Sponsors