Become a Patron!

coilART azeroth ohmage wont stabalize

This RTA is going to be the death of me, no matter what coil, what wire, what size, nothing changes the fluctuation of the resistance. this current one, i can literally bump my fire button and watch it walk anywhere from .45 to 2.0 ohms, im not touching the chimney or the deck, the grub screws are tight but not cutting my leads, ive tried fuzed claptons, as well as single wire stainless, 3mm, down to 2mm, down to 1.4. none of them stayed. i tried scratching up the 510 pin a hair to make sure it wasnt a coating stopping the connection, i tried many things but cant seem to find the issue. any ideas? it doesnt taste like a short but it almost has to be right? unless its that damned 510 pin? i build on a velocity RDA all the time and am rather familiar with this deck and have had zero issues with any other tank, dripper, or hybrid before. but this one just wont work. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Update: i just got a new mod in today, and it seems that my tarrot 200 is the problem with this specific tank and it was the 510 connection. any ideas how to fix this as id like to use both of these mods.

VU Sponsors