Become a Patron!

Coil Not Heating Up

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So a friend of mine has a Juggernaut V2 and yesterday it was working just fine, it was heating up correctly and I actually put the cotton in myself from what I was able to pick up in youtube videos. But now today it isn't heating up at all, he said both batteries were charged and tried them out and nothing still. I don't know exactly the name of the mod, I would have to ask him, but it looks like the coils are fine and everything looks in the right place.

Last edited:

UncleMike

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if your friend is using a regulated mod, then there should be a window on the mod which shows the watts, battery life remaing, ohms etc. when he presses the fire button on the mod see if it says check atomizer. If it does show this then it's either a problem with the coil (leg might be broken or loose) or the atomizer may not be making a good connection with the pin in the 510 connection. knowing exactly what mod your friend is using would help the troubleshooting a lot

Oh .. and if the resistance (ohm) of the coil is too low then the mod may not fire for safety reasons assuming it's a regulated mod

VU Sponsors