Become a Patron!

coil build for a mech mod?

So I've been trying different builds for one of my mechs and I don't know if I'm building wrong or what but for some reason when I inhale on the mech it feels like a punch in the neck. I don't know if its my mech, my rda, or my build that's causing it. It's not a lack of ejuice that's for sure. It's a Tesla steam punk mod with a tesla rda.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How low ohms is the coil? RDA's make a huge amount of vapor, it could be your nic level.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You may have a short in your coil. If it's touching something it's not supposed to it'll hit super harsh because part of the coil is heating up a LOT faster than the rest. It's easy to do while wicking, i've done it before myself. I always put my atty on an ohm reader before AND after i wick it just to make sure it's doing what it's supposed to

@Zamazam Well my nic lvl is only a 3, so I don't think it's that. I have to measure ohms on it, I don't have a meter but my box mod can measure it.
@scarecrowjenkins I think it might be my coil touching something else, it's kind of a tight fit after I put everything together.

VU Sponsors