Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
When Brent from @The Refuge asked me to review his liquid, one stood out to me. I can drink coffee all day, I love the stuff. In 5 years of vaping however, I have not found a coffee vape that was even remotely decent. On the Coffee Cafe page there were a few super positive reviews about it, so it peaked my curiosity and had to review this liquid first. I've been trying to do first impression reviews, but I knew I couldn't film over the weekend so I did vape this juice prior to the review... a lot.

As always be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the channel. If you really enjoy coffee and been looking for that vape, go check out their website. They are also a registered vendor here, so that's a plus for me. http://www.refugevapors.com/

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone said Coffee!?!

6c1a92cbd1a93bed0ec9274e9deb6aee.jpg

Sounds good...now if I could find a nice DIY like it....

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as correctly name their coffee flavors - i.e., add "instant" in front of "coffee" i'm okay with it. Because they all taste more like instant coffee than actual coffee. Interested in a good coffee vape though - thanks for reviewing it!

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF it's certainly not a black coffee, but if you don't mind the creamy sweet to it (not overpowering) you owe it to yourself to try this stuff. Especially given your avatar. I'd send you the rest of what I had, except you would be getting a empty bottle. :)

@jeremy it's definitely not a instant flavor. Especially at higher heat the tobacco gives it a really nice roasted coffee flavor.

VU Sponsors