Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
FA Coconut 2.5%
WF Coconut Rum 2.5%
FA Jamaican Rum 1%
CAP Glazed Doughnut 3%
FLV Pound Cake 2%
CAP Yellow Cake 2%

Dang, that does sound good. I could mix that except for the rum. Wonder if brandy would work instead?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dang, that does sound good. I could mix that except for the rum. Wonder if brandy would work instead?
I’d go for it! I <3brandy.....there’s nothing that looks like it would clash with it.

I can mix it except I will have to make a sub for the yellow cake.....I get a weird anise taste from Caps. Prolly just go with FW or JF. Should work fine. A touch worried about the FA Coconut? I’ve never used it that high. But maybe the rum cuts the potential sun tan lotion?

tank52086

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I’d go for it! I <3brandy.....there’s nothing that looks like it would clash with it.

I can mix it except I will have to make a sub for the yellow cake.....I get a weird anise taste from Caps. Prolly just go with FW or JF. Should work fine. A touch worried about the FA Coconut? I’ve never used it that high. But maybe the rum cuts the potential sun tan lotion?

the Jamaican rum definitely cuts the coconut. If anything maybe another .5 coconut rum.

VU Sponsors