For Cloupor T8:
1.Chip is 100% designed by cloupor
2.The firmware can be updated
3.Output power: 7W-150W
4.Output voltage : 5.6V—14V
5.It can be used to 0.2-4.0ohm atomizer
6.Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
7.Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
8.Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic Record accumulatedvaping puff
9.With CPU temperature control system,it will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer
10.The board withself-heat dissipation system
11. MOQ: 20pcs12. Color: Black,blue,red,silver
13. Deliver Time: 25 - 35days after confirm the payment.
14. size:99*55*25mm

For Cloupor T6:
2.The firmware can be updated
3.Output power: 7W - 100W
4.Output voltage : 3.6V—9.8V
5.It can be used to 0.2-3.6 ohm atomizer
6.Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
7.Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
8.Display battery power in percentage as well as graphic Record accumulatedvaping puff
9. With CPU temperature control system,it will stop working automatically once over temperature warning .. Much safer
10.The board withself-heat dissipation system
11.MOQ: 20pcs
12.Color: Black,blue,red,silver
13.Deliver Time: 25-35days after confirm the payment.
14.size:93*48*30.5mm

For ZNA 50w mod:
2.Output power: 7W-50W
3.Output voltage : 3.6V—8.5V
4.It can be used to 0.3 - 3.6 ohm atomizer
7.MOQ: 20pcs8.Color: silver,black
9.Deliver Time: 10-15days after confirm the payment.

oncebitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very interesting :)

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know why it was sent to my email from cloupor but I feel cheated having just bought the T5. I don't care as much for the 150 watts but the dual 18650 or single 26650 is very nice and I'm sure NO ONE would've bought the T5 if this was announced before.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know why it was sent to my email from cloupor but I feel cheated having just bought the T5. I don't care as much for the 150 watts but the dual 18650 or single 26650 is very nice and I'm sure NO ONE would've bought the T5 if this was announced before.

Which is EXACTLY why they did it this way... business 101 :)

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh so close on the T8 but no cigar.. What is it with the charging port being on the bottom again?? I would love to hear why the China box builders think this is a good thing cuz I think it blows enormously.. I have noticed when the port in down there it usually means no pass-thru vaping on the device.. Oh well waiting on reviews now..

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
150 watts is too much even for me. The ZNA50 looks interesting.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloupor says they intentionally don't allow passthrough usage because its dangerous vaping at high wattage while plugged in, I guess because you're pulling that power directly from whatever power source you have it plugged into.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Were does it stop? 1000 watts? I'm not buying into any more of the watts race. My SX350's are 60 watts now, It's way more than I need :)
I've been wondering that as well lately. Even if we jack the wattage up to 300 watts it seems like you would only be able to get as much vapor as your lungs would allow. At best it seems like the draw time would just get shorter.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
wow i like this thread. cloupor t8 may have just taken the spot of the sigelei 100w in my mind, that is a sick little box they have there

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow i like this thread. cloupor t8 may have just taken the spot of the sigelei 100w in my mind, that is a sick little box they have there
150w AND its upgradeable. I wonder what the price will be.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone is expecting the Cloupor T5 to upgrade to 100w in Sept but if they're making a 100w and 150w box mod to me it seems more like it will go up to 75 or 80w.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
150w AND its upgradeable. I wonder what the price will be.
should be affordable from cloupor probably around $100 even if it is high wattage. i just hope they fix that 510 connector to something better, possibly something similar to a vaporshark 510. i hate that screw being there, spring load it cloupor!

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cloupor says they intentionally don't allow passthrough usage because its dangerous vaping at high wattage while plugged in, I guess because you're pulling that power directly from whatever power source you have it plugged into.
If that's the case then Cloupor needs to start putting magnets on the back panel instead of screws so battery changes are easier.. Waiting 4 hours between uses sounds retarded..

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If that's the case then Cloupor needs to start putting magnets on the back panel instead of screws so battery changes are easier.. Waiting 4 hours between uses sounds retarded..
Yes it sucks badly, I've been trying to figure out a way to change my battery cover over to magnets so I could just swap batteries.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
either way cloupor just killed it with this announcement, the two things vape community wants: 26650 regulated high wattage box and a dual 18650 higher wattage regulated box. and coming from a good company just makes it that much better. if they price these right this is without a doubt the next "hana modz" craze in the community

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg I have been waiting for a single 26650 box mod with 100 watts???? Daymmnnnnnnnnnn you are mine!!! T6 COME TO DADDY... HANA MODS?? WHERE YOU AT???
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
either way cloupor just killed it with this announcement, the two things vape community wants: 26650 regulated high wattage box and a dual 18650 higher wattage regulated box. and coming from a good company just makes it that much better. if they price these right this is without a doubt the next "hana modz" craze in the community
U JUST NAILED IT... I want a 26650 box bod!!! SINGLE!!! damnt I just hope they use magnets....let me see what P4Y will come out with next?? Very interesting... Chinese manufacturers are on fire!!

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the T5 the negative connector is attached to the battery cover and its spring loaded. The screws are long and it takes some torque to get the plate on snug so I don't see how I could make it work it magnets.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I don't understand with the T5 is if I vape at 50W on a full battery I get about 4 hours, If I vape at 20W I get about 4 hours. I think the screen is a major draw on power because I've seen my battery drop 3-4% just sitting there waiting for the screen to time out. If they don't do something major in the firmware update next month I'll probably try to sell mine.

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On the T5 the negative connector is attached to the battery cover and its spring loaded. The screws are long and it takes some torque to get the plate on snug so I don't see how I could make it work it magnets.
I steered clear of the T5 and your description of the bottom panel and battery drain tell me my first impressions of the T5 were correct..

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I steered clear of the T5 and your description of the bottom panel and battery drain tell me my first impressions of the T5 were correct..
Since I dont see a battery life difference when vaping different watts I'm hoping the problem lies somewhere else that can be fixed with firmware update on Sept 16

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love the way Sigelei, P4Y and Cloupor are pushing the envelope on tech development.
They seem to be listening to customer feedback on design and price.
(If ONLY they would do magnetic closure on the back plate)

VapeNW.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Will update with better pictures from Cloupor.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
at 5.6 volts, the minimum, youu need 4.4 ohms resistance, over the max, to get down to 7 watts. What else is wrong with the specs?
I saw that too. Pretty much makes the mod useless. If I vape a 1 ohm coil at 5.6 volts I'll be at 31.36 watts. Just a bit hot lol 1.4 ohm would be at 22.4 watts
Maybe its a typo and it suppose to read 3.6 volts.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chip designed 100% by Cloupor , say it isn't so , i want no part of that . I have very little confidence in anything by Cloupor (especially chips) , every Cana clone by Cloupor i have or have tried acts differently .

I should of known better though , they had exactly zero experience making and reproducing chips and had only the Cloutank under their belt at the time. How about coming up with a design that doesn't rip off other manufacturers , if i didn't see the screen on the T8 i would of been convinced it was an iPV .

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chip designed 100% by Cloupor , say it isn't so , i want no part of that . I have very little confidence in anything by Cloupor (especially chips) , every Cana clone by Cloupor i have or have tried acts differently .

I should of known better though , they had exactly zero experience making and reproducing chips and had only the Cloutank under their belt at the time. How about coming up with a design that doesn't rip off other manufacturers , if i didn't see the screen on the T8 i would of been convinced it was an iPV .
Kinda hard to be original with something that's just a box with a display screen and buttons....

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow not good.. Just stop working?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that does suck @JediTT , hope you get it worked out. if all else fails i hear cloupor will help you out if you contact them directly with a receipt

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep just died on me, I had vaped on it probably 5 minutes before and it was just sitting on my desk while I was playing a game. Worked fine one moment, reached for it 5 minutes later and no bueno. Cloupor emailed me back last night and asked for the auth code from the box and a video of the device not working. Hopefully I'll get another response from them tonight.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VapeNW was nice enough to give me a full refund. I'll be ordering from them again in the future.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloupor just released the update for T5, says 2.5 times more battery time, customizable screen, able to switch VV/VW mode, and now 75 watt device.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The 75 watts is a bit shy of what most people were hoping for. But still, better battery life will be nice and being able to switch wattage to voltage could be fun.

I would have liked a passtrhough feature rather than the customizable screen. How custom can you get with one color?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 75 watts is a bit shy of what most people were hoping for. But still, better battery life will be nice and being able to switch wattage to voltage could be fun.

I would have liked a passtrhough feature rather than the customizable screen. How custom can you get with one color?
It's pretty much just custom layout like show time instead of temp. They had on their website that they would include passthrough feature with firmware update, I didn't see it listed on their page earlier but I could have missed it.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i didnt see it either. but i put a dragon on my start screen.

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so after the upgrade...... voltage is 3.60v to 9.30v and it moves in .01 increments. wattage is still .1 increments. but its still an either or kinda thing. you have to set it to wattage OR voltage with a computer, you dont get both like the zmax or vtr. i also noticed resistance is also now two places past the decimal. my .4 build is now reading .38

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i did find the passthrough upgrade but im a little leery of it. i found a couple of posts claiming the upgrade killed their device. im not sure how valid the claims are but im going to watch this one a bit longer before i go for it

VU Sponsors