Become a Patron!

Cloud Chasers Competitions...?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I like some good clouds myself. However, I don't see myself attending any competitions. I'm just curious about the rules. Are there any limitations on what kind of RDA you can utilize, i. e. 22mm diameter RDAs only, or such?

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would I got to one to meet vapers, yes. Would I be in one? I still have my dignity and would like to keep it.

I drank PBR before hipsters tried to make it cool. I vaped years before clouds and before clouds were cool. I love big clouds I make them all the time.

Having contests at the poker table on card night, meh, ok.

Standing back to back ass rubbing with another man so we can see who has the hippest fake ciggy, I'm strait on that and it makes us vapers look like toolish dueche bags.

To each their own. Just my opinion, take it as law or TITFA. The choice is always yours.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the reply. However, it doesn't answer my question, regarding the rules.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like some good clouds myself. However, I don't see myself attending any competitions. I'm just curious about the rules. Are there any limitations on what kind of RDA you can utilize, i. e. 22mm diameter RDAs only, or such?
Vape what Ya' brung is about the only rule I know of.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Would I got to one to meet vapers, yes. Would I be in one? I still have my dignity and would like to keep it.

I drank PBR before hipsters tried to make it cool. I vaped years before clouds and before clouds were cool. I love big clouds I make them all the time.

Having contests at the poker table on card night, meh, ok.

Standing back to back ass rubbing with another man so we can see who has the hippest fake ciggy, I'm strait on that and it makes us vapers look like toolish dueche bags.

And you also walked to school uphill, in the snow, with no shoes...right? o_O

I would argue that there is no right or wrong way to do this. There is just as much a hobby/sport aspect to vaping as there is anything else, and we don't need to criticize everyone who does it differently than we do. Cloud competitions are a good way to bring some fun into vaping. It brings people together and since these are often held locally, boosts business for small vape shops.

If you want to be old and grumpy, just stay home and keep to yourself.

As for the OP's question: there typically aren't restrictions on what to bring. Most places will hand out the same e-liquid to everyone for use in the competition though.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
:)
And you also walked to school uphill, in the snow, with no shoes...right? o_O

I would argue that there is no right or wrong way to do this. There is just as much a hobby/sport aspect to vaping as there is anything else, and we don't need to criticize everyone who does it differently than we do. Cloud competitions are a good way to bring some fun into vaping. It brings people together and since these are often held locally, boosts business for small vape shops.

If you want to be old and grumpy, just stay home and keep to yourself.

As for the OP's question: there typically aren't restrictions on what to bring. Most places will hand out the same e-liquid to everyone for use in the competition though.
Thank you for the reply! Just the information, I was looking for. Hey, I might go for an ass rub one day. :)

BTW, regarding lamme's reply, I have to agree. However, I didn't want to be that grumpy old guy myself. I did see some other posts of him. They weren't positively either. I just feel sorry for this guy!

AND

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA'LL!!!!

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was merely
Voicing my opinion. I'm not a grumpy old man. Everyone has their own way to vape and If that's what keeps them off the cancer sticks is what is important. The thing is like one article posted in another thread (and it isn't the only one out their) the whole cloud chasing thing gives us a bad rep. I have a .2 dual sleeper on my tugboat right now. I am not knocking that style of vaping.

As for voicing my opinion. O respect the fact people want to do it, I just do not agree. You can disagree and that is fine too.

As for being a grumpy old man. I'm 32 not old. Maybe you're 19 and would think so, hell I don't know. Point being us might want to know the facts first. And I did walk up hill both ways to school. We were so poor my shoe got a hole in it. All we had was my winter boots. I walked up hill both ways wearing one shoe and one boot with all the other kids calling me shabooty. ;-)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
With my current set up, I blow some big freakin clouds. Id like to see how I do at a competition, id probably lose, but maybe not. Im in a region of cloud chucking that maybe enough, but could also be waaaayyyyy short.

Ive never competed in cloud comp, but I did stay at a holiday in express last night, I mean seen some on the internet.

I think some are open to any mod and some are limited to a single 18650battery mech.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can make a tire fire blush, but no one sees it but me & my dog. I vape because it gives me great joy.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's why I'd like to try, just for fun. My social life is at work, so I think it would be interesting to see a bunch of goofballs and measure weiners, cough cough, I mean clouds against them.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I'd like to try, just for fun. My social life is at work, so I think it would be interesting to see a bunch of goofballs and measure weiners, cough cough, I mean clouds against them.
I'm 60 years old. They stopped inviting me to pissing contests. The corporate world, Man I don't miss that at all. I cough about once a week just to make sure I still can! I do miss the office babes in the smoking area. The one with the shortest skirt makes the most money. Their rules, not mine.

VU Sponsors