Become a Patron!

Closed

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey if your in need of a mod/tank let me know. Only 2 things I really ask is you pay for shipping and have a real need for them.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome offer! Ive no need for it but i sure do hope they find their way into someones habds who will make great use of it.
Sent from my mind's rectum.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ya same here knowing my luck see it being sold on here a week later lol

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm looking more for the person w/o a job that droped there's in the toilet. lol But if nothing pops up in a day or 2 ill def send it to your friend.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking more for the person w/o a job that droped there's in the toilet. lol But if nothing pops up in a day or 2 ill def send it to your friend.
Wow doesn't that sound familiar...lol
Thank you for being so generous. That's what I love about vapers

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol it's just a mod not a kidney but thanks Tina

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just think how many points it would be if it was a kidney... Huh? I bet you never thought of that, did you? :p:D:D

Just messing wid cha... Its still pretty cool though :)
Gnite

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey if your in need of a mod/tank let me know. Only 2 things I really ask is you pay for shipping and have a real need for them.
My mother in law is trying to get into vamping but she keeps buying the little cheap ones from gas stations and they break on her She is struggling because she is a single mother and her boyfriend won't get a job and is supposively waiting for disability. But meanwhile I am worried she is getting ill cause she coughs and hacks from smoking but won't admit it. She likes the vaporizers we have but my spare stopped working so now she doesn't have anything She really could use anything ANYONE could offer. I will pay the shipping since she doesn't even have enough for that. I told her that I would help find her one but I am also very tight on funds and can barely afford our juices I got my boyfriend onto vamping and since he loves his device so much. He has not smoke one cig in a month since I got him the ISTICK 40w & NAUTILUS He loves it and has no craving for Cigs. I just want to help his mother. My mother In law Just want to help her out since she won't admit the cigs are why she coughs so much. Once she starts vamping she will realize the difference on her own. Can YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HELP HER PLEASE.?

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My mother in law is trying to get into vamping but she keeps buying the little cheap ones from gas stations and they break on her She is struggling because she is a single mother and her boyfriend won't get a job and is supposively waiting for disability. But meanwhile I am worried she is getting ill cause she coughs and hacks from smoking but won't admit it. She likes the vaporizers we have but my spare stopped working so now she doesn't have anything She really could use anything ANYONE could offer. I will pay the shipping since she doesn't even have enough for that. I told her that I would help find her one but I am also very tight on funds and can barely afford our juices I got my boyfriend onto vamping and since he loves his device so much. He has not smoke one cig in a month since I got him the ISTICK 40w & NAUTILUS He loves it and has no craving for Cigs. I just want to help his mother. My mother In law Just want to help her out since she won't admit the cigs are why she coughs so much. Once she starts vamping she will realize the difference on her own. Can YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HELP HER PLEASE.?
Im sorry bud but i already gave it away but you can post something on pif

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors