springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello I have a broadside tube mod and haven’t used it in a while. So I thought I would test the waters and see what offers I got. I would love to get a new regulated box mod. Only problem with the broadside is the finnish is rubbing off the bottom edges. Other than that it’s practically brand new. Will post photos later on today. I have the original tube and sleeve it came with too.

EyeCentric

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have a broadside tube mod and haven’t used it in a while. So I thought I would test the waters and see what offers I got. I would love to get a new regulated box mod. Only problem with the broadside is the finnish is rubbing off the bottom edges. Other than that it’s practically brand new. Will post photos later on today. I have the original tube and sleeve it came with too.
What kind of reg mod you looking for?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Please post pics soon, it's a requirement to keep the thread open. ;)

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
What kind of reg mod you looking for?

Sorry for such little detail. I just don’t know what I want yet. Haha. I would like to get a double 18650 mod. Not exactly sure on the details. Just shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

EyeCentric

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for such little detail. I just don’t know what I want yet. Haha. I would like to get a double 18650 mod. Not exactly sure on the details. Just shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no.
Hahaha that's the problem I've got so many. I'll shoot you a picture tomorrow.

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Haha. Yah i bought a cartel revenant a week ago and that’s me new all day carry. Just looking for something new. Would be willing to trade for a mod and rta if you want. And I could add cash or rda if the deal is right.

Last edited:

EyeCentric

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That could work. I'm not a big tank guy at all and I have many.

EyeCentric

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez bro. Probably 30 diff ones. Hard to say. Everything I own is in a uhaul right now. Lulz. I'll be unpacking tomorrow. Anything you're looking for,?

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hate to say it but I’m not sure. Never messed with RTAs before. Closest I’ve ever been is my limitless RDTA. But I like the idea of having a big RTA. I think the Voltrove and the Sherman are the only big RTAs I know of.

EyeCentric

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to say it but I’m not sure. Never messed with RTAs before. Closest I’ve ever been is my limitless RDTA. But I like the idea of having a big RTA. I think the Voltrove and the Sherman are the only big RTAs I know of.
Oooof and pricey at that. Power hungry.

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Not too educated in RTA. But would like to be. Haha

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a couple of friends that swear by their Pharaoh mini RTAs. Was thinking about getting one of those.

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Black Broadside authentics should be made of aluminum, not copper...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Black Broadside authentics should be made of aluminum, not copper...

I bought if from a friend that got it from a local vape shop. He is looking for the receipt for it. I would never try to sell or trade anything as being fraudulent. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I will be contacting the vape shop it was purchased from tomorrow.

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well hopefully for your sake they can prove it, but I don't believe they ever made authentic black-coated copper mods. They do have clones like that from 3FVape though. You can check the Broadside group on Facebook too, the owners frequently answer questions there. Authentic should also come with signed Certificate of Authenticity (COA) too, and again if you contact the owners in that Facebook group or via email, they offer re-authentication services if a COA is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors