Become a Patron!

(CLOSED) BUYING: E-JUICE (CLOSED)

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I can't make my own juice for personal reasons, but would love to try other's. I've had problems getting fruit flavoured juices to be "sweet" or "strong" enough, and I find it silly to spend $30 on a bottle of juice you don't even know you'll like.

I'm looking to buy DIY juice from anyone (reputable account of course, don't wanna get scammed!), who makes their juices strong and sweet.

OR

I'm looking to buy extra juice that you have.

I'm into fruit flavours; strawberry & cream, grape slushie, blue razz cotton candy, any sweet, fruit tasting e-juice!

I'll pay for the juice and your survice, I expect it to be lower than branded ones though as one of the reason why I'm doing this is to save money. Thanks!

If necessary, I live in Canada

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I can't make my own juice for personal reasons, but would love to try other's. I've had problems getting fruit flavoured juices to be "sweet" or "strong" enough, and I find it silly to spend $30 on a bottle of juice you don't even know you'll like.

I'm looking to buy DIY juice from anyone (reputable account of course, don't wanna get scammed!), who makes their juices strong and sweet.

I'm into fruit flavours; strawberry & cream, grape slushie, blue razz cotton candy, any sweet, fruit tasting e-juice!

I'll pay for the juice and your survice, I expect it to be lower than branded ones though as one of the reason why I'm doing this is to save money. Thanks!

If necessary, I live in Canada
I understand your reasons, but you do realize homemade juice may be made anywhere, rodent infested home, animal farm, etc and may contain the worst nic, outdated flavorings, etc. Not saying all are but you never know!

Most juices sold by reputable companies are made in a iso certified lab being clean, and sterile.

2826425.jpg

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I understand your reasons, but you do realize homemade juice may be made anywhere, rodent infested home, animal farm, etc and may contain the worst nic, outdated flavorings, etc. Not saying all are but you never know!

Most juices sold by reputable companies are made in a iso certified lab being clean, and sterile.

View attachment 116293
I understand, but being as broke as I am, i'm willing to take a risk. Haha. My best bet is to pick someone who's been in this community for quite sometime, and trust them about their ejuices.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 116293

:)

I understand, but being as broke as I am, i'm willing to take a risk. Haha. My best bet is to pick someone who's been in this community for quite sometime, and trust them about their ejuices.

@SMOKIE is absolutely correct and between himself and Joe, they know where all of the cheap, tasty deals are.
Some cheaper than what an average diyer can make or charge, from sites that at least are reputable. He is also right on mixing conditions. You might not like their nic or their flavors or anything else.

There are a few of us here yes. I am not saying do not use them, or use them for how long they have mixed, just know.. there are a lot of options.
I do not sell juice, rather just take the time and teach you how to mix.. but you say you do not have that in mind...

With Canada finally agreeing with vaping for you guys.. you should be able to pick up either mixing or another friend in Canada, as shipping to you will cost an extra bit, rather than just here in the states. I'd recommend a USA address that you can have forward your items, if you are close to any borders. I'd look on facebook in the Canadian groups for what you are wanting, but there might be someone here to take you up on this.

Good luck in your quest!

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
:)

@SMOKIE is absolutely correct and between himself and Joe, they know where all of the cheap, tasty deals are.
Some cheaper than what an average diyer can make or charge, from sites that at least are reputable. He is also right on mixing conditions. You might not like their nic or their flavors or anything else.

There are a few of us here yes. I am not saying do not use them, or use them for how long they have mixed, just know.. there are a lot of options.
I do not sell juice, rather just take the time and teach you how to mix.. but you say you do not have that in mind...

With Canada finally agreeing with vaping for you guys.. you should be able to pick up either mixing or another friend in Canada, as shipping to you will cost an extra bit, rather than just here in the states. I'd recommend a USA address that you can have forward your items, if you are close to any borders. I'd look on facebook in the Canadian groups for what you are wanting, but there might be someone here to take you up on this.

Good luck in your quest!

I actually just found a site.. fugginvapor. Great deals and a lot of people say it's very sweet, which is my kind of thing! Haha. Thanks!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually just found a site.. fugginvapor. Great deals and a lot of people say it's very sweet, which is my kind of thing! Haha. Thanks!
I tried their peanutbutter and jelly one. It was pretty good. It was sent to me as a free gift or whatever. I would have never thought to try it but was surprised how much I liked it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

I mix.. so cost wise, is pretty cheap. The cost you will run into mixing is not bad, if you do it for personal use.
Your highest costs are in no particular order:
bottles
nic
flavors
propylene glycol
vegetable glycerine

I do not do vendor juice. Been mixing over 8 yrs now.

VU Sponsors