Not open for further replies.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Everyone has helped me so much already, I really hate to even ask but I was given a charger, the only problem being that well, it kinda sucks. It's a generic Chinese charger with no automatic cutoff. I don't need the fanciest charger, just need one with automatic cutoff. The charger I have is OK for here and there, but not for daily use especially when I need to be out looking for a job, I can't leave it unattended and I can't leave it overnight. So I would be limited to charging it in the evenings when I'm home, which kinda sucks because then I can't vape while charging my battery. So if there is anyone who can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may be able to order a charger tomorrow. I found an xtar MP1S travel charger on eBay for $5, waiting to find out if I will be able to order it. Some coil wire I ordered has not shown up yet, if its not here tomorrow I will have to order more but if it gets here I'll be able to order the xtar charger. Will update as soon as I figure out.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may be able to order a charger tomorrow. I found an xtar MP1S travel charger on eBay for $5, waiting to find out if I will be able to order it. Some coil wire I ordered has not shown up yet, if its not here tomorrow I will have to order more but if it gets here I'll be able to order the xtar charger. Will update as soon as I figure out.

So what actually happened was I emailed the seller of the coil wire because I ordered it a week ago and it still wasn't here today. They issued me a refund. The tracking info hadn't updated since Monday. I didn't request a refund, they asked me what I wanted them to do and I told them it was up to them. Shortly after they refunded me, the tracking updated so it looks like I got 100 ft of coil wire for free. The refund went to my card, so I'm waiting for it to show up. Then I'm going to order the charger. I just hope it doesn't take too long.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't ask for the refund. They didn't even tell me they were doing it until they did it.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I shall. The coil wire was delivered this morning. The refund also processed through to my card, so I was able to order the xtar charger as well. 'Tis a good day, friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors