VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The $249.00 mod from Madvapes has been cloned. To be honest - I really believe they are coming from the same factory and those that paid $249.00 are just beat. The clone actually pushes 20 watts more then the authentic which is just hilarious.

This mod is truly unique looking - straight out of the movie Alien.

THE HARD COPY:

Temperature control
Variable wattage: wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 60W
Lock/Unlock: Click the Fire button 5 times.
Increase Power: Press or hold the Up button.
Decrease Power: Press or hold the Down button.
Flip Screen Orientation: Lock the device. Then, hold the Up button and the Fire button simultaneously.
Stealth Mode/Normal Mode: Lock the device. Then, hold the Down button and the Fire button simultaneously. Stealth mode deactivates the screen when not needed to save battery life.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE 5%downforyou TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $52.24

7JCRNr77edo

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree joe, I doubt it's a clone, likely from the same assembly line.
I wouldn't pay $52.24 for it let alone $250 for zinc alloy.
It's a cool design, I just prefer a cleaner look.
But hey of this is your style this price is far more reasonable for a definitely unique looking mod. They're gonna sell a ton of these, now that you posted this we will likely soon see out of stock check back soon.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I was pretty sure this would happen.

I wonder if they are going to get their asses handed to them in a lawsuit as the MadVapes logo is cast into the base of the mod itself!

Shades of Hanna, here we go again!

TwitchVaperMVG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's definitely not made in the same "factory." Madvapes makes the body themselves, doesn't source to China. The original is zinc alloy and the clone claims to be aluminum.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
this item is not made in same factory with authentic one. this clone actually not really be released, we will get stock in USA on Aug 20.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like the exact same one to me. This device would be hard to replicate due to the design so my guess is as Joe stated above this is probably from the same factory that did the original. The guts are different but the housing is the same. Don't you all know by now once the authentic is released the same ones that produced the shells then sell those shells to other companies and they either put their trademark on the device or just leave the original trademark on the device, Take the Vaporshark rDNA for example, the clones use the same exact casing but the boards are different. Then they don't have to jack up the price like Vaporshark does. They only want a 10.00 profit whereas Vaporshark wants a 75.00 profit. The isticks are the same. Most of the companies like eleaf and innokin don't make the shells they get them from other Chinese companies that just do the shells. Once the originals have been released for a couple of weeks the shells are then sold to the clone factories and they put their own "guts" inside. If nothing else the Deviate clone will get everyones attention. Looks like something from Star trek.

It is really cool design. Like it. I saw a lot reviews for original one some of reviewers said, it is poor built. Will the clone is better than the original one?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If not made in the same factory it may have a better build quality than the aurhentic

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the price with the discount was a certain number so when that preorder number is met the price goes back up. My guess is eventually the price will go down further but for 50 bucks for a cool looking mod with temp control is a really good deal. So even though it states in stock it is a preorder. Angel cigs needs to do a quality control check prior to shipping. They have been known to ship poor quality merchandise so hopefully they check them all prior to shipping.

TwitchVaperMVG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks like the exact same one to me. This device would be hard to replicate due to the design so my guess is as Joe stated above this is probably from the same factory that did the original. The guts are different but the housing is the same. Don't you all know by now once the authentic is released the same ones that produced the shells then sell those shells to other companies and they either put their trademark on the device or just leave the original trademark on the device, Take the Vaporshark rDNA for example, the clones use the same exact casing but the boards are different. Then they don't have to jack up the price like Vaporshark does. They only want a 10.00 profit whereas Vaporshark wants a 75.00 profit. The isticks are the same. Most of the companies like eleaf and innokin don't make the shells they get them from other Chinese companies that just do the shells. Once the originals have been released for a couple of weeks the shells are then sold to the clone factories and they put their own "guts" inside. If nothing else the Deviate clone will get everyones attention. Looks like something from Star trek.

I work for Madvapes. I can assure you, they are not make in the same factory. We make the body of the mod in-house. We didn't source anything out to be made. I've seen them being made. This is made in China out of aluminum, not zinc. They may be using Madvapes' pictures to advertise, but the mod will not be the same. It actually may be better, as lots of things from China are better these days. But it's pretty standard practice for Chinese companies to use pictures of the authentic to advertise their clones. For example:

(There was a link here but it didn't work correctly. Just search Alibaba for "Madvapes Deviate". The first result from Limwell uses Madvapes' pictures...pictures of the authentic.)

The pictures they are using were created from scratch by the Madvapes graphics department. I actually had some input too.

So you have someone from AngelCigs, and someone from Madvapes both telling you that it's not the same. Trust us, it's not like you're going to get a leftover authentic. So just take that info as you will. One thing I can tell you is that if it's made of aluminum, it's going to be significantly lighter. That can be a positive or negative, depending on your personal tastes. Other than that, we probably won't know how good it is until it's released.

VU Sponsors