Become a Patron!

CloneCores.com - U.S. source for generic coils

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After doing quite a bit of sales on eBay (check out my recent feedback) I decided to open a website so I could hawk coils directly to the public! CloneCores offers:
  • Clone Protank (single-coil) cores
  • Clone Protank 3 (dual-coil) cores
  • Clone 4-wick iClear30 (dual-coil) cores
  • Clone Nautilus BDC (dual-coil) cores
  • Silicone parts for rebuilders
  • Precoiled Wicks
  • 2ml H2 Atomizers for only $2.99
All coils are available only in standard resistance and are well-suited for rebuild.

The site is just over a month old and I'll be adding new products in the future. A Reddit user was kind enough to post a review here.

Good to be here at VU. Thanks for checking us out.

Last edited:

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just listed! The "Hot-Rod eVod" -- standard evod style with steel muffler drip tip and extra coil. $9.99 in the U.S.

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smack us on Twitter @CloneCores

Spendi

Member For 4 Years
I ordered the 24 pack of coils for my mom, who's been sharing them with my grandma and aunt. They all love them. :)

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered the 24 pack of coils for my mom, who's been sharing them with my grandma and aunt. They all love them. :)
Love hearing stuff like this... thanks for the report! Will note on the site that they are grandma-approved.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Next time I need some I am certainly going to give you a try!

Are you planning on getting T-2 replacements at any time?

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you planning on getting T-2 replacements at any time?

Not anytime soon as the factory I've been dealing with doesn't make these but I will look into them as I think the T2 is a solid design!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not anytime soon as the factory I've been dealing with doesn't make these but I will look into them as I think the T2 is a solid design!

I just wish Kanger would make a SS and Pyrex version of the sucker.

It delivers great taste as well as a very nice and warm vapor that you can only get from a top coil design.

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just wish Kanger would make a SS and Pyrex version of the sucker.

It delivers great taste as well as a very nice and warm vapor that you can only get from a top coil design.

I hear ya there. I wouldn't be surprised if some people go full circle on the whole top coil / bottom coil thing. I used to think having to "dip" the T2 to keep it wet was a disadvantage but now I can see the advantage of it hardly ever flooding -- which pretty much all bottom coils do at some point.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good luck with the venture Scott sir. The site looks great. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I rebuild protank coils for my wife, so good to see a store like this, the only thing is I wish could buy the silicone parts separate, don't need the o-rings, and not always going to want the insulators and gaskets together, but still better than buying whole new heads though ;)

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I rebuild protank coils for my wife, so good to see a store like this, the only thing is I wish could buy the silicone parts separate, don't need the o-rings, and not always going to want the insulators and gaskets together, but still better than buying whole new heads though ;)
I thought about selling everything separately but I figured it was OK to include 20x each piece since other U.S. vendors were charging (sometimes significantly) more for 20 of just one of the pieces.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought about selling everything separately but I figured it was OK to include 20x each piece since other U.S. vendors were charging (sometimes significantly) more for 20 of just one of the pieces.

Valid point, thank you for your reply :)

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got a small sample batch of 100 short-stem Protank coils -- just like the original Protank Clone Cores but with a shorter pipe stem. Not sure anybody will care but thought it would interesting to list them and find out. They'll go up this weekend!

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
B&Ms -- we wholesale. Feel free to get in touch!

Crennan_Baker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Saw a review GrimmGreen did on Clone Cores. Definitely check it out.
Pros and Cons, apparently they work fantastic in a Protank 1.

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The review is at 35:00.
Wow, thanks a bunch for posting that. I think it's way cool that Grimm took the time to review such "old school" tech -- his reaction was hilarious! Just to clarify, the PT1 cores are $7.49 for a 10-pack not $7 for a 5-pack as stated in the review. I'm going to have to do some updating to my descriptions to address the evod issue -- I just got some short stems in that should work for those atomizers. Will have to get a few over to GrimmGreen!

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Weekend sale @ CloneCores.com -- 7/19 and 7/20 only. Order the 60-pack "Protank rebuilder kit" (20 gaskets + 20 o-rings + 20 insulators) for $7.99 and get a 10-pack of thickwick standard resistance precoiled wicks for FREE. No coupon code required. U.S. only at the moment.

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello,

I'm working on a new start up to help Vape Shops have more online presence and connect with local customers. This isn't spam, my name is Ronnie Deaver, and I am a University of Oklahoma Student.

My current site LocalVapes.us, is a vendor site that lets you post all your products on my site. This will give you an alternate place to sell products with no posting cost and get SEO benefits to your current site by putting backlinks on every product you post.

To try it, check out LocalVapes.US , click Vendor Login at the top, and sign up.

Eventually, we will be adding zip code functionality, shop mapping, wholesaler access, website building, and consumer/retailer App.

Thank you for checking it out

Hi Ronnie, thanks for the note. I had actually found your site online in the past, nice work! I didn't sign up because I don't do local sales and don't want to be searchable by zip code. I do not run a "local vape shop." Regards, s

NiteWolfe Creations

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I just got my first order of the clone core long stem for the protank.
I ordered the 24 pack with the intention of just having them for rebuilding. I normally do not even use a core until i have rebuilt them.
but i figured why not at least type them stock. I am amazed and while they are not a rebuilt type of vape they are a very good vape as stock!!!
I look forward to using you as my sole source for cores and look forward to ordering the rebuild parts from you as well!
I do wish you would just sell a 60 (or any number) pack of the rubber insulators. I do not have much use silicone ones personally.
Very fast on the shipping!
Many thanks for your product!

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got my first order of the clone core long stem for the protank.
I ordered the 24 pack with the intention of just having them for rebuilding. I normally do not even use a core until i have rebuilt them.
but i figured why not at least type them stock. I am amazed and while they are not a rebuilt type of vape they are a very good vape as stock!!!
I look forward to using you as my sole source for cores and look forward to ordering the rebuild parts from you as well!
I do wish you would just sell a 60 (or any number) pack of the rubber insulators. I do not have much use silicone ones personally.
Very fast on the shipping!
Many thanks for your product!
Thanks for the good feedback! Just added 50-packs of rubber insulators to the site last week. :D

NiteWolfe Creations

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the good feedback! Just added 50-packs of rubber insulators to the site last week. :D
Awesome! i will be placing a order for them soon! Nice to see a vendor taking feedback to heart!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi! I was wondering if you are planning to carry 1.8 ohm coils? Also, are the stems interchangeable between devices? Lastly, I heard that you can use 2 rubber tops on the single coils cores to make them compatible with the dual coil devices. I don't have any dual coil devices or I would try it myself. Thanks!

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi! I was wondering if you are planning to carry 1.8 ohm coils? Also, are the stems interchangeable between devices? Lastly, I heard that you can use 2 rubber tops on the single coils cores to make them compatible with the dual coil devices. I don't have any dual coil devices or I would try it myself. Thanks!
1.5 ohm dual-coils are now in stock now, I only carry the 2.4 ohm single coils. How do you mean "interchangeable between devices" -- which devices? The single and double coils?

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I heard that if you put two of the top grommets on a single coil, you could use that single coil in the dual coil device. I usually stick to single coil devices for ease of cleaning, dry burning, rebuilding and price. Thanks!

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^ I've heard that as well. I've also heard it's possible to rebuild the exposed dual coil wick to a single wick to keep from going through juice so fast.

I'm going to have to try these. It would save a lot of money to revamp my old protanks.

Is there any chance of coming up with a Nautillus BVC clone?

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
^ I've heard that as well. I've also heard it's possible to rebuild the exposed dual coil wick to a single wick to keep from going through juice so fast.

I'm going to have to try these. It would save a lot of money to revamp my old protanks.

Is there any chance of coming up with a Nautillus BVC clone?

Nautilus BDC now in stock, 10 for $14.99. Thanks! S

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nautilus BDC now in stock, 10 for $14.99. Thanks! S
So since these are clones and the mostly bad reviews of the authentic ones, how have these tested as far as quality. This is a very good price but what about the quality? That would be my biggest concern. I am considering ordering some of these but may wait until some others post a review.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So since these are clones and the mostly bad reviews of the authentic ones, how have these tested as far as quality. This is a very good price but what about the quality? That would be my biggest concern. I am considering ordering some of these but may wait until some others post a review.
Grimmgreen did a review on this coils and he said they were better then then the authentic. I'll try it find it, it was in his vlog.

@ 35:00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Clone Cores

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Chris for linking the GG review. There's also been some reviews on Reddit:

First user that was kind enough to post a review [here.] Part two [here]. Another one [here]. And [here]. Most recent one is [here].

VU Sponsors