Become a Patron!

Clone of dragon vape fruity yoghurt

neilhardy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone I've been searching for a clone from dragon vape fruity yoghurt, does anyone know if such a copy?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for your Google for me, unfortunately this is what I found first and it was wrong, I will think twice asking again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, if you had provided a description of what this juice tastes like there might be some folks with some ideas. There are thousands of juice vendors out there with many more thousands of juices out there. The odds that someone here has tasted that juice are small, I've never heard of it prior to this thread. Read the first post in this thread for better answers to your request: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-help-find-your-requested-juice-recipe.2368/

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I think I've heard of dragon vape, but I haven't had anything from them. Ain't they the ones where every juice has dragon in the names? I'm gonna take a stab at it and say it probably has dragon fruit in it, it don't gotta be the main flavor, but it is probably in there. I agree with gopher, what's it taste like?

neilhardy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I've heard of dragon vape, but I haven't had anything from them. Ain't they the ones where every juice has dragon in the names? I'm gonna take a stab at it and say it probably has dragon fruit in it, it don't gotta be the main flavor, but it is probably in there. I agree with gopher, what's it taste like?

Hi, there is a milky taste I on inhale and also exhale with kiwi and strawberryhttps://

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180107/4df2597664f3f2f98165d18b2f586c18.jpg

neilhardy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, there is a milky taste I on inhale and also exhale with kiwi and strawberryhttps://

uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180107/4df2597664f3f2f98165d18b2f586c18.jpg

39cc7286fdaa29e633e6a1edfb93fd5e.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I also made the picture of the box, same info on there

I'm not seeing any pictures of fruit or flavor descriptions in english.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Have you joined ELR recipes forum?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Fruity Yogurt is mainly described as a delicious, full flavored yogurt which includes a soft hint of kiwi, a little vanilla and a fresh, juicy strawberry

That's the manufacturers description of the juice in question. I tried it as I was visiting my grandparents overseas and it reminded me strongly of kiberry yoghurt by kilo, difference their focus was on the kiwi while the juice above from the Netherlands focuses more on strawberry and vanilla with a hint of kiwi, maybe even pink dragon fruit.

So if I were you as others mentioned check ELR but I would include searching as well for the kilo clone, just changing the percentages for kiwi and strawberry. The yoghurt flavor is the same, so unless kilo uses the German flavorings I guess its more a base build from tfa/cap flavorings but I might be totally wrong. Also if you get a kiberry clone, don't forget adding a bit more vanilla to it. Hope you can find something similar or satisfying at the end.

neilhardy

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fruity Yogurt is mainly described as a delicious, full flavored yogurt which includes a soft hint of kiwi, a little vanilla and a fresh, juicy strawberry

That's the manufacturers description of the juice in question. I tried it as I was visiting my grandparents overseas and it reminded me strongly of kiberry yoghurt by kilo, difference their focus was on the kiwi while the juice above from the Netherlands focuses more on strawberry and vanilla with a hint of kiwi, maybe even pink dragon fruit.

So if I were you as others mentioned check ELR but I would include searching as well for the kilo clone, just changing the percentages for kiwi and strawberry. The yoghurt flavor is the same, so unless kilo uses the German flavorings I guess its more a base build from tfa/cap flavorings but I might be totally wrong. Also if you get a kiberry clone, don't forget adding a bit more vanilla to it. Hope you can find something similar or satisfying at the end.
Wow thankyou

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Here a couple recipes that may help get you started. The first one was a Kiberry Yogurt Clone attempt I mixed a couple years ago. The second is a revamped version I find has a little more depth. You can work the fruits around and add vanilla for your taste. I hope this can get you started in your quest for Fruity Yoghurt.

Cream Fresh (FA) 2.00
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 3.00
Kiwi Double (TPA) 3.00
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 7.00

Cream Fresh (FA) .50
Custard (FA) 1.00
Greek Yogurt (TPA) 3.00
Kiwi (double) (TPA) 3.00
Meringue (FA) .50
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 7.00

VU Sponsors