Become a Patron!

Cleaning EGO One Tank

Joe_Custard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, I'm pretty new with ecigs and vaporizors. I just got a EGO One about a week and a half ago. I was wondering how you guys with the EGO Ones, clean them. What's the best way to clean them and the atomizors to generally clean them and get rid of occasional ghost flavors.

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I usually clean my tanks with water, I don't have an EGO One, but with my tanks I take them apart when I want to fill it with a new flavor and rinse them out with water and let them air dry then with a clean paper towel I get all the extra little water drops and make sure all the water is gone before I put it back together.
Now I don't know if that's how everyone does it, but that's just what has worked with me personally.

Joe_Custard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks, that's pretty much what I've been doing. Mainly using a dry paper towel for the most of it. Just wanted to get others opinions on good ways.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hot water usually, but sometimes I use my ultrasonic cleaner with hot water and a 1/4 cup of lemon juice to get rid of strong flavors such as coffee or cinnamon.

Joe_Custard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll have to try that next time I clean one of mine

VU Sponsors