Become a Patron!

CigaBuy Contest--Join us to get Kbox and 50% code of Subtank plus.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, Sorry for the delay of winner-drawing.
the contest is over for more than one week now.
But thanks for the participation of 35 members. We didn't reach the result. So the free Kbox can't be sent out, But I will still sent out 2 pcs 50% off coupon code to you. One 50% off code of anything under $40 in CB for one winner drawed from the first 20 particpants, the other 50% off code of subtank plus will be sent to the second winner drawed from all participant.
So, these two lucky numbers are: 3 & 27, they are @Cruel-Phate and @VapedCrusader, you can contact me through PM to get your code with 72 hours. If you don't want the code, Please sent it to other people who might need it. Thanks~~:D:D
have a good day to all of you~~

VU 参与者.jpg VU获奖者1.jpg VU 获奖者2.jpg

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Grants winners! And thanks @pearlzeng . Once again we don't hit your requirement but you still give something away.

That's my honor if those coupons can be helpful. lol. After all, you joined our contest with your support and kindness. And I will try my best to do something helpful and nice.:p:p

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If anyone who didn't get code from this contest and still hope to get something you are interested at best price, maybe you can check our today's flash coupon sales, low to 50% off, Include Kanger Kbox, Sigelei mini 30w, Vision spinner 2 clone, and Vamo V5 on sales.
not much time left, may you good luck~~:D:D
http://www.cigabuy.com/coupon-sale-px2p8bz-si-212.html

01.jpg

VU Sponsors