Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy.com Contest# join us to win 2 Orchid V4.0 Atomizers

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, all vapers,
this is CigaBuy contest time, although the T8 contest is not over yet, I still want to start a new contest for you, haha~~but also hope you don't give up the T8 contest~~
#Answer questions to get prize~~The Christmas and New Year is coming soon, if you want to buy one product with gift box package from CigaBuy sending to your family or lover, which product will you choose? and what kind of gift box would you prefer?
#Rules are simple:
1) Enter into our site:www.cigabuy.com/vaper-px2ma8x-shop/, post the link or links you might buy as a gift sent to your family/friends/lovers. One account can only post one valid link;
2) Choose one gift box you want to pack your products from the following picture. post the numbers in comments.
3) this contest will end in 24th, Dec. and this contest will be valid when we get more than 50 links.
4) we prepare two Orchid V4.0 Atomizers as prize, we will pick two winners randomly after the contest ends.
#Prize: http://www.cigabuy.com/orchid-v40-rta-clone-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-set-px2ma8x-p-6733.html
#Gift boxes pictures:
1216.jpg

It's your turn now~~come on!! @all vapers:D:D

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did you receive your package from us yet? :oops:
I did!
And the Juices taste nice and the nautilus is very nice as well.
I had never seen nor used one before.
Thank you very much Pearl.

And hopefully the Maraxus will arrive soon as well:D

VU Sponsors