Become a Patron!

choosing a tank

the fog

Member For 2 Years
hello people
it,s my 1st thread here ... and you can say i am new new for vaping ... its almost 4 month since i started but all my experience with ( melo3 tank ) and i want to take another step for rebuilding my coils
i got eleaf istick pico dual and i really like it and i want to another tank other than the melo 3 ...i am preferring MTL tanks as an ex cigarette smoker and also i want another tank for cloud (it will be some times not all the day )

for MTL i saw a lot of tanks and tried kayfun 5 but i didn't like it's more DL than MTL
so i need to choose from the following :
kayfun 3
kayfun lite
lemo drop (they call it kayfun killer but iam not sure about that :D )

this is what is available in our market and sure also there is aspire nautilus and aspire nautilus X but i don't want prebuilt coils ... and if there is any suggestion please tell me

for the DL tanks i want to choose one of the following
OBS engine
ammite
griffin 25
vaporosso gimini

i am looking for tank with good flavor and easy build in both MTL or DL

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

I'm not familiar with any of the tanks you listed, someone will be along to help you.....!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you go down to the next thread in this section you will find a ton of info that might help you. "next generation of mtl tanks pt 2" .

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
which one do you have ?? @bobnat

All of them.

I just ordered the Ammit and Exo rta last night. This will make 9 & 10 tanks in 5 months. I now understand why many people buy so many of them. I will use them all. My desk is getting a bit crowded though.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My daily rta is the griffin 25 mini. I used to buy a new tank every few weeks for a long time until I got the griffin. Other than rdas, it's been the only tank I use for at least 6 months.

It's super easy to build on. I like the smaller juice capacity so you can swap out flavors more often. Also like that it's short so it looks good on almost any mod.

I can't speak for the others you listed because like I said, I haven't bought a single tank since I got the griffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problemchild

Member For 4 Years
I just got the serpent rdta and it's a very nice vape. Single coil, easy to build and wick. Very nice flavor. Definitely worth a look.

the fog

Member For 2 Years
two days ago my father told that one of his friends traveled to china ... so i took the chance and text him to do a shopping for me :D
i asked him to buy to me the cthulhu mtl , OBS Engine , smok G-priv , and some tools like ohm reader , coil jig , some tweezers

did i choose the right tanks ????

the fog

Member For 2 Years
All of them.

I just ordered the Ammit and Exo rta last night. This will make 9 & 10 tanks in 5 months. I now understand why many people buy so many of them. I will use them all. My desk is getting a bit crowded though.

wow ... i thought when i'll get the 2 tanks i asked for it will be a crowd :D

the fog

Member For 2 Years
My daily rta is the griffin 25 mini. I used to buy a new tank every few weeks for a long time until I got the griffin. Other than rdas, it's been the only tank I use for at least 6 months.

It's super easy to build on. I like the smaller juice capacity so you can swap out flavors more often. Also like that it's short so it looks good on almost any mod.

I can't speak for the others you listed because like I said, I haven't bought a single tank since I got the griffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't know why griffin is not top of my list while i heard a lot about the flavor and the easy build of this tank ... but it's one of the option till now :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i don't know why griffin is not top of my list while i heard a lot about the flavor and the easy build of this tank ... but it's one of the option till now :)

I'm getting another EXO rta today. It's the best tank I have, just in front of the Ijoy Combo RDTA.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
All griffins are super easy to build on and use. They are user friendly in my oopinion, novices to experts can use them with ease. I have 2 22ms in rotation but those can not do single coil. I have a 25 mini in use everyday as well and love it. Its a huge improvement over the 22mm versions and can do single coil. I have never used it that way but it can be done easily. I can close the airflow all the way and get flavorful MTL puffs with dual coil fused claptons in it. SO it can be used for MTL. Cant speak on the full size 25 but i know it can do single coil and should work fine with MTL.

The one tank many recommend but not on your list and I have no idea if you can get it is the merlin or the merlin mini. That has been a huge favorite of many for single coil and MTL:

Problemchild

Member For 4 Years
No doubt. I'm very grateful I started vaping 6 months ago and not 6 years ago.

I started 4 years ago and there was a lot of junk out there. Nowadays most items are great and with all the YouTube reviews, it's tough to buy a bad one. I watch Mike Vapes on YouTube and he does great reviews and lets you know what the pros and cons are. Vaping Fagan does a great job as well.

VU Sponsors