Become a Patron!

Chocolate Vape ideas..

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My experience with anything chocolate flavored is always a flop. I have not DIY'd them yet, so maybe I will do better.

Stopped at the local shop today. They were doing samples of a new hot chocolate flavor coming out next month. All I could taste was crème. Yuck.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
My experience with anything chocolate flavored is always a flop. I have not DIY'd them yet, so maybe I will do better.

Stopped at the local shop today. They were doing samples of a new hot chocolate flavor coming out next month. All I could taste was crème. Yuck.

what chocolates have you tried? flavor wise?
or do you only buy juice?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
kay.. the best chocolate i have worked with so far is:

white chocolate - the flavor apprentice
chocolate truffle - vaping zone
cocoa - flavor arts..

some people can not taste certain types of juice.. why i am not sure..
my better half can not do cherries.. they do not taste right..
me, i havent run into anything like it, myself.. but i have heard there are others for other people..

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Smoky Blue I think smell/taste are a genetic thing. The smell of skunk no matter how strong, has ever made me hurl. But most people literally puke if the odor is very strong.

I recently bought some caramel apple juice from vapemall and I can't smell or taste the caramel in it. Not even with the bottle to my nose. My beautiful wife however, can smell it across the room. She has smoked about as many years as me, but half or less as heavily. Smell, IMHO is extremely genetic. Even how intense we smell/taste something, the amount we can smell/taste is different between two people. Then add in anything artificial, that too is left to genetics how we perceive it.

Myself, I enjoy strong flavors, such as very dark coffee, dark beers (when I drank), strong tobacco, and dark chocolates. Most likely the reason why I enjoy those things most, is because my sense of smell/taste is not as receptive as other people, or, I just taste/smell those things differently. I very much dislike the smells of things like flowers and most perfume women use. Those odors are strong and turn my stomach.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
so then those are the flavor profiles you want to stay with when mixing :)

VU Sponsors