Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
"43 percent of smokers who tried to quit by switching to vaping, had still quit from 3 months to a year later."

"The patients they tracked are what they call "hardcore smokers" so people who have been smoking for decades and smoking heavily."

http://www.cjad.com/cjad-news/2015/...g-helps-hardcore-smokers-get-off-and-stay-off

Of course there is always one guy to piss in our corn flakes

"“We have an opportunity not to make the same mistake twice,” says Dr. Shulman. “We made a mistake when cigarettes were first allowed out, we assumed they were safe. We’ve learned I hope from our past mistakes just to take things a little bit easier and make sure we have enough data there.”

Beat that Big Pharma! - 5150

Once again, "Public Health" officials should be dancing for joy.
But they are too busy thinking "how can we make this look bad enough to apply a 'sin tax'?"

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Even if vaping is found to only be 50% safer than cigarettes that would STILL be a public health miracle.
Will they ever say "we know enough about them"?

We don't know enough about them means We want funding!!!!
Cigarettes have been studied to death so I am sure it's getting harder and harder to justify preforming the same studies over and over.
I see "Vaping Control" being used for future con artists that get out of "Tobacco Control"

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your continued posting of these types of articles. I read them all the time, but I don't comment on every one. So... If you are wondering, we DO read these, and we DO appreciate the time that you put into posting them all in one place for us.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good to see that some "public health" organizations are willing to buck the trend and put out factual information. I'll share this around!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man you sure cannot fix stupid.
MDs are the only profession that they get paid for being ignorant and spout stupid shit with little to now repercussions.

VU Sponsors