Become a Patron!

Cherry Bomber mod clone

mshawpatriotsfan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Insight please. When it comes to circuits, is the spring in the switch on my cherry bomber apart of completing the circuit to fire the mod, hence why getting the magnetic upgrade fixes firing issues?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Insight please. When it comes to circuits, is the spring in the switch on my cherry bomber apart of completing the circuit to fire the mod, hence why getting the magnetic upgrade fixes firing issues?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey bud, and welcome to the Vaping Underground :)

glad you could join us here, why not kick up your feet and hang out a bit? :) Okays, now on to your question. The answer to your question is yes and no. The spring isn't a direct part of the circuit persay, but since it's touching everything there is current running threw it as part of the circuit and a spring that is too thin or too weak to handle the current passing threw it as part of your switch can create a huge resistance factor and even heat up and collapse along with the voltage drop it creates. By upgrading to magnets you negate this effect for the most part...magnets are usually thicker pieces of metal and and handle the current if any passes threw them much better than any spring negating the voltage drop and heating issues that can present themselves more easily with a spring setup in your switch.

I am speaking very generally of course and I am not an electrical expert, this is just my personal experience with mech mods that I've used heavily over the past couple years. I only have two mechs out of 10 that still have springs in them, and for the most part only one gives me grief for it since the spring in the other handles the current well enough and only gives me problems if I have the switch too tight or too lose and that creates a connection issue in general, spring loaded or not.

The person I try and get the attention of for all things electrical like this is @State O' Flux ....I would suggest following him on here, not just for this question but learning all things related to it in general. If I remember right (and if I am wrong on this I apologize to who did,) he is the creator of the Steam Engine coil building tool and he knows his stuff better than just about anyone when it comes to the technical stuff regarding circuits and current and I always defer to his wisdom in these matters.

I hope this helps a little...hope you get some magnets and that gets you sorted out and happy vaping ! :)

VU Sponsors