Become a Patron!

Check this out Ultrasonic Vape, NO HEAT! ????

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Sounds interesting Smokie

I will need to do some further reading.... cavitation looks to be what’s going on here

“Cavitation is defined as the process of formation of the vapor phase of a liquid when it is subjected to re- duced pressures at constant ambient temperature. Thus, it is the process of boiling in a liquid as a result of pressure reduction rather than heat addition.”

My very quick reading suggested it might give rise to chemistries not available through conventional heating (free radicals and other bits you may not be wanting to inhale) although admittedly I’ve not read in any sort of depth so it could be fine

but worth researching a little first before you take a few puffs on behalf of this lot :)

http://blog.sonomechanics.com/blog/...he-driving-force-behind-ultrasonic-processing

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...bble-in-acoustic-cavitation-process_236861671

Also worth reading into

hydrodynamic cavitation
physics of acoustic cavitation in liquids
acoustic cavitation ultrasound
sonochemistry
sonoluminescence

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-it-possible-to-split-water-with-sound-wave.653101/

Last edited:

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sounds interesting Smokie

I will need to do some further reading.... cavitation looks to be what’s going on here

“Cavitation is defined as the process of formation of the vapor phase of a liquid when it is subjected to re- duced pressures at constant ambient temperature. Thus, it is the process of boiling in a liquid as a result of pressure reduction rather than heat addition.”

My very quick reading suggested it might give rise to chemistries not available through conventional heating (free radicals and other bits you may not be wanting to inhale) although admittedly I’ve not read in any sort of depth so it could be fine

but worth researching a little first before you take a few puffs on behalf of this lot :)

http://blog.sonomechanics.com/blog/...he-driving-force-behind-ultrasonic-processing

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...bble-in-acoustic-cavitation-process_236861671

Also worth reading into

hydrodynamic cavitation
physics of acoustic cavitation in liquids
acoustic cavitation ultrasound
sonochemistry
sonoluminescence

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-it-possible-to-split-water-with-sound-wave.653101/
Made me think of the Pistol shrimp

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Haha imagine if this thing goes off at over 200db

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I wonder if it will clean your teeth while using it?

Good point ultrasonic cleaning ....hmm What frequency do teeth crack at?

Gotta say smokie I’m looking forward to the vid on this joking aside

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No heat source at all?
Hmmm, pretty chilly outside right now. Sure hate to take a pull of freezer air.
But, I'll wait on the direct user info.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My spidey sense tells me there's a review coming. Im'a wait for that.

edit... Esp throat hit. :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Well, that has to be a good sign then. If it were utter crap, test would be short I'd think.
No so fast there, the MFG suggested some tips after writing them on the issues I have with this device

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Needs some work it’s a novel idea never having to buy coils again bit there are a few flaws they need to overcome watching that vid

The pod looked integral to the design i assume it vibrating that bit somehow?

I wonder how the vibrations effect the electronic internals over time ....could you feel it vibrating smokie?

How do you access flavours without heating the liquid many notes only come out with traditional heating, they might even need to rethink the suspension liquids full stop as there might be other combinations that agitate easier

How power hungry is it looks like it was draining quickly?

It’s the draw MTL smokie and was the vapour produced dry?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Needs some work it’s a novel idea never having to buy coils again bit there are a few flaws they need to overcome watching that vid

The pod looked integral to the design i assume it vibrating that bit somehow?

I wonder how the vibrations effect the electronic internals over time ....could you feel it vibrating smokie?

How do you access flavours without heating the liquid many notes only come out with traditional heating, they might even need to rethink the suspension liquids full stop as there might be other combinations that agitate easier

How power hungry is it looks like it was draining quickly?

It’s the draw MTL smokie and was the vapour produced dry?
It is a MTL, and you do not feel any vibrations but hear a little buzz if you bring it close to your ear when firing. Not using that much liquid as a coil vape would.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Found this.
imho a feelgood shill piece.
But just my opinion.

check out the clouds that guy blows :)
Must have done 10 primer puffs?

VU Sponsors