Become a Patron!

Check Out Hopkins

VapingStudio

Unlisted Vendor
We are The Vaping Studio, and we are located in Hopkins, MN. We offer a loyalty program for our customers, as well as a refill discount.

Also, I have seen a lot of people on here talking about paying $100-$150 for mods, and we're proud to say that nearly all of our high end mods are under $100. While I realize online prices are always cheaper, please remember that we do have employees to pay, so we have to make enough money to pay our employees a decent wage. This being said, we understand how hard it can be for some people to come up with $150, so we also try to keep our prices as low as possible.

All of our liquid is made in house (adding up to 112 different flavors)) and can be made up of a custom VG/PG blend of 50/50 70/30, 80/20 and even max VG, all with anywhere between 0mg and 24mg nicotine.

Hopefully we'll see some of you in here soon.

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 3

Trukin8r

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I stopped in here a couple of times this past week and found this place to be a nice little shop. I did not try any of their juice, but the general atmosphere was pretty laid back and friendly. The staff I dealt with seemed to be fairly knowledgeable and very quick to help everyone who walked in the door. Hardware prices were consistent with most of the B&Ms I have been in with a few bargains and a few things I felt were a bit too high. I made only one small purchase and I was pleased with the price and the service. While this is not in my usual stomping grounds, I would definitely stop in here again if I was in the area and had some free time.

VU Sponsors