Become a Patron!

Cheap-Vapes.com

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could not find much online about them so I figure I would share my experience. I felt the prices were pretty good so I decided to give them a try. I ordered a Smok 1500mah winder, Kanger Mini, Charger, and 120ml ejuice for $67 bucks shipped. It took about three days to get here and was nicely packed. Both the kanger and smok had a scratch off verification and were legit. The juice is what really shocked me. I order 120ml of 18nic juice for 19.99 and was surprised by the flavor and vape production. It was really as good as what I had been paying much more for. The flavor selection was a little light online but all in all it was a smooth happy transaction. FYI they did send a free 10ml sample with it too.... http://www.cheap-vapes.com/

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shit! The link doesn't even exist. I manually types it in and google pops up. No site by that address from all I can tell.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All his sites went offline. Customers not happy

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I could not find much online about them so I figure I would share my experience. I felt the prices were pretty good so I decided to give them a try. I ordered a Smok 1500mah winder, Kanger Mini, Charger, and 120ml ejuice for $67 bucks shipped. It took about three days to get here and was nicely packed. Both the kanger and smok had a scratch off verification and were legit. The juice is what really shocked me. I order 120ml of 18nic juice for 19.99 and was surprised by the flavor and vape production. It was really as good as what I had been paying much more for. The flavor selection was a little light online but all in all it was a smooth happy transaction. FYI they did send a free 10ml sample with it too.... http://www.cheap-vapes.com/

Chimp Finger.jpg

I would have added nice try but..................................

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's ever truly cheap in life? You get what you pay for monetarily and otherwise.

VU Sponsors