Cheap-Vapes.com Smok1300 15.99 Nautilus 18.99 Smok1300 18.99

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
EDIT the 1500 is 18.99

Hey guys these are all authentic with scratch off! Any order placed through finding the sale through this link gets a free 10mL sample of any non Vice Vanity juice on our site. Just include the flavor and nic level in the notes section of the order!

Smok1300 http://www.cheap-vapes.com/product-p/smoktech-winder-vv-1300mah.htm

Smok1500 http://www.cheap-vapes.com/product-p/smoktech-aro-winder-vv-1500mah.htm

Aspire Nautilus http://www.cheap-vapes.com/product-p/aspire-nautilus.htm

Happy Vaping from Cheap-Vapes!

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could you tell me if you are running a little behind on shipping orders? My friend ordered from you on the 16th (not yet a member here and asked me to post) and her order has not yet shipped. She does realize that vendors do run a little slower at shipping during sales but just wants to be sure that is the only issue. Her order number is 1005, placed 08/16/2014 at 09:32PM. Thank you.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was wondering the same thing! I ordered on the 17th, and my order hasn't shipped yet either!

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering the same thing! I ordered on the 17th, and my order hasn't shipped yet either!
As mentioned in our about us section currently we have a 1-3 day processing time due to the amount of orders we are receiving. We work M-F and do one drop on Saturdays. Both orders came in past our Saturday drop time and have now been shipped. All orders from the 16th and 17 have been shipped. We are currently bringing on another person to get our processing time down, at the same time trying to keep costs down to provide our customers with the best price on quality products.

Last edited:

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We did see the 1-3 day ship times in the about us section. It also states that you give yourself 2 weeks to fill orders before offering refunds. It did not mention that you only drop packages at the PO on Saturdays. Hopefully your postman will start picking mail up from you as they do most places. Just wanted to be sure that the ordered items were truly in stock. Thanks for the response and I will pass the info along.

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We did see the 1-3 day ship times in the about us section. It also states that you give yourself 2 weeks to fill orders before offering refunds. It did not mention that you only drop packages at the PO on Saturdays. Hopefully your postman will start picking mail up from you as they do most places. Just wanted to be sure that the ordered items were truly in stock. Thanks for the response and I will pass the info along.
WE drop daily including Saturdays - Not only Saturdays. So if your order Was placed Saturday after 11:30EST Its 1-3 Day processing time would begin on Monday at 8am (Not Open On Sundays and only open Saturday until 11:30am)

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay. I gotcha now. Sorry, not enough coffee yet ;)

Not giving you a hard time. Just an inquiry since she or I have never ordered from you before. I am not one of those people that think that orders should ship within 20 minutes of being placed lol

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't think you were giving me a hard time lol :) I am three cups of coffee in already! We have 1 new person coming on board next week which will help significantly. Things took off pretty fast when we merged with Miami Valley Vapors locally and we are trying to keep expenses low to keep our prices unbeatable. All orders are being fulfilled and shipped as fast possible and within the 1-3 working day range. We hope to get things to next day shipping in the near future, with the end goal of same day shipping in the distant future. Rest assured you products are on the way!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checking, I see that my order did ship today, but there's no tracking number?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No response about a tracking number? It's always nice to know when to expect vapemail!

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clicked on the link for the Nautilus and it is listed as $21.99. Am I missing a code or something?
Thanks Coppler

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could you tell me if you are running a little behind on shipping orders? My friend ordered from you on the 16th (not yet a member here and asked me to post) and her order has not yet shipped. She does realize that vendors do run a little slower at shipping during sales but just wants to be sure that is the only issue. Her order number is 1005, placed 08/16/2014 at 09:32PM. Thank you.

As mentioned in our about us section currently we have a 1-3 day processing time due to the amount of orders we are receiving. We work M-F and do one drop on Saturdays. Both orders came in past our Saturday drop time and have now been shipped. All orders from the 16th and 17 have been shipped. We are currently bringing on another person to get our processing time down, at the same time trying to keep costs down to provide our customers with the best price on quality products.

Any updates on shipping? Looks like my friend did have a tracking number placed on her account on Saturday, Aug. 23 but, that tracking is still not showing any movement. Wondering what is going on with her order.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any updates on shipping? Looks like my friend did have a tracking number placed on her account on Saturday, Aug. 23 but, that tracking is still not showing any movement. Wondering what is going on with her order.

Same here.

coppler01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please pm us the tracking number. We had 100 plus orders last week.

Stillwater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No worries. Looks like it shipped tonight.

August 25, 2014 , 8:20 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

FRANKLIN, OH 45005

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
No worries. Looks like it shipped tonight.

August 25, 2014 , 8:20 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

FRANKLIN, OH 45005
Did you ever receive your order?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you ever receive your order?

Gosh, I totally forgot I'd ever ordered anything from this site (still can't remember what it was LOL). I do remember, though, eventually receiving it. However, it was obviously not shipped when they said it was, and it took a while. (I'll have to check my email and see what I ordered!).

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Amanda, got the RDA heads for the EGrip yesterday, they are freaking great!.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Amanda, got the RDA heads for the EGrip yesterday, they are freaking great!.

I'm still waiting for mine from China, so I gave in and ordered another one from VapeNW :) Can't wait - but I keep reading how airy they are, so I'm going to have to do something to make the airflow less...

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this is the same company as ecigpens.com and looks like they have flew the coop. Hope everyone received their orders

VU Sponsors