Become a Patron!

Charger question

tktande

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Will this NITECORE i2 Intellicharger Battery Charger 18650 14500 AAA Li-ion Ni-MH work for my Samsung 25R batteries?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Will this NITECORE i2 Intellicharger Battery Charger 18650 14500 AAA Li-ion Ni-MH work for my Samsung 25R batteries?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure, what Nitecore charger you are referring to. However, what you need to look at in a charger, is the ability to charge at a variable Ampere rate, in order to control the time it takes to charge the battery/batteries, and control of the life of your battery/Batteries. It will give you more flexibility in charging your battery/batteries. In order to have a longer life of your battery, you want to charge at a lower Ampere rate, on occasion you might need to charge a battery. quicker, thus requiring a higher Ampere rating.

In general, the Nitecore chargers are a reliable product, as far as I know. In addition, a good charger will have a build in fan, in order to keep the electronics in the charger at an acceptable temperature.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a LOT of knock-off Nitecore chargers out there, so be sure to buy from a reputable source. You'd have no way of knowing if you're looking at a fake or not, so it's advisable to only buy from known trusted sellers.

The i2 is a fine charger and should work well for you, however I prefer more bays.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I have one. it works great but I don't know what your paying for it. You can get a xtar vc4 on amazon for 17.00. You might want to get that for a few more bucks.

VU Sponsors