Become a Patron!

Changing Flavors

Hey everybody! I just started vaping about 3 days ago and I have a question... I have the IStick TC40W by ELeaf, and the tank that I'm using is the IJust 2 Atomizer. I have two juice flavors, one that I choose myself, and the other was just given to me. The one that I choose was the Strawberry Juice Roll Upz, and the one that was given to me is Sin City by GQ. I am currently using the Roll Upz juice and the tank is half way empty. So now I'm starting to get curious about the Sin City juice. And my question for you is how do I switch over to the Sin City juice to try it out? Do I just fill the tank with the Sin City juice when the juice that I'm currently using is gone, or do I need to buy a second atomizer? What are the options that I have? Thank you very much for taking the time to read my question.

MASSIVE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
By the time I was vaping for 3 weeks I had 8 tanks. OTHERWISE:

You'll find that some flavors cross over well with others -- Usually fairly obvious, mixing fruit juices (actual fruit juices) is usually fairly simple. Other flavors might not work -- I used a coffee flavor at one point that just made everything taste like strong, overheated coffee. *Drops* of it in a 5ml tank would take over. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE strong coffee. But I can't believe what flavors it could just obliterate.

Others kind of surprised me -- Banana. Geez, it goes with almost anything.

What you're talking about (a strawberry juice going to a watermelon-apple) sounds like it should just work. But don't taze me if it don't, bro. ;-)

You could always pour what's left back in the bottle -- You're going to have ghost-flavors going on with that coil. Might be great, might be terrible (again, with that switch, I'd feel pretty safe - If you were going from creamy vanilla custard to watermelon-apple, maybe not so much). A drop or two right on the coil, screw it back in and hitting it will give you an idea before mixing.

THAT ALL SAID: I think having *at least* one more tank is in your future and probably sooner than later. The iJust 2 tanks are quite reasonably priced - and fairly big, which doesn't suck. I have 3 here running various flavors and various coils (splurge on a pack of 0.9 Vaporesso coils some time - You'll thank me later).

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I generally use flavors that cross over like Massive is talking about. An apple flavor was difficult to overtake though, I had just a few drops of it stuck in the coil when I filled up with a more cookie-flavored juice, and I had apple cookies for a while.
Most sweet/pastry flavors seem to mesh well together in my tanks. The "ghost flavors" always disappear after about ten puffs.
Of course, mint is a different story. That didn't go away until I changed my coil.
Multiple tanks help a lot though. I lasted about a week before I bought another.

You'll find that some flavors cross over well with others -- Usually fairly obvious, mixing fruit juices (actual fruit juices) is usually fairly simple. Other flavors might not work -- I used a coffee flavor at one point that just made everything taste like strong, overheated coffee. *Drops* of it in a 5ml tank would take over. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE strong coffee. But I can't believe what flavors it could just obliterate.

What you're talking about (a strawberry juice going to a watermelon-apple) sounds like it should just work. But don't taze me if it don't, bro. ;-)

You could always pour what's left back in the bottle -- You're going to have ghost-flavors going on with that coil. Might be great, might be terrible (again, with that switch, I'd feel pretty safe - If you were going from creamy vanilla custard to watermelon-apple, maybe not so much). A drop or two right on the coil, screw it back in and hitting it will give you an idea before mixing.

THAT ALL SAID: I think having *at least* one more tank is in your future and probably sooner than later. The iJust 2 tanks are quite reasonably priced - and fairly big, which doesn't suck. I have 3 here running various flavors and various coils (splurge on a pack of 0.9 Vaporesso coils some time - You'll thank me later).

Thank you for the advice, you are appreciated!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Excellent advice, agreed on the Coffee flavors! Hard to get that stuff out without washing the tank and changing the coil, lol. The right kind of banana does seem to go with most anything, especially anything sweet! Tanks are cheap, it really is best to have at least 2, if nothing else to be able to test new juices you get in without having to pour out the one you are using currently. As a DIYer it is a must to have plenty of tanks around, but even just starting out I would find a good brand, Kanger, Innokin, or something of the sort, and get a few of their cheaper smaller tanks to have around. If you are hard pressed for money, check eBay and you can find some Kanger Mini's for under $10. Vape on and stay strong, you can do it!

VU Sponsors