Become a Patron!

Cereal Milk.... Cloned!

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soots your last recipe post looks amazing, only thing I would sub(that you and I Don't see eye to eye on, lol) is FW Hazelnut. That flavor is hands down twice as good as TPA's. IMO
Gonna mix it up tonight and report back.
Thx SOOTS

I will have to put an order in for FA Hazelnut so that I can run a test batch with it and see which I like better. I just got my shipment in today from BCV and ready to mix.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed up that recipe this morning before work. I didn't add any nicotine to it this time around. Figured I would test with flavors first. That and my latex gloves were out in the garage and not at my workbench in the basement. So I didn't have them on hand when mixing this morning. Not sure of the flavor yet, but it does smell pretty good!

Thanks again for the help with this everyone!

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Soots your last recipe post looks amazing, only thing I would sub(that you and I Don't see eye to eye on, lol) is FW Hazelnut. That flavor is hands down twice as good as TPA's. IMO
Gonna mix it up tonight and report back.
Thx SOOTS

BLAX you got it all twisted! Lol :D.

Just playing. I go with with TPA not really because I think it's any better than FW. Just that I'm trying in to clone the original and all my senses tell me TPA is the one in that regard. Thinking about it, I don't think TPA Hazelnut even tastes like real Hazelnut TBH and that's probably why I like the way it works here. After a day or two steep in this mix it tastes more like a milky, faintly nutty background note.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed up that recipe this morning before work. I didn't add any nicotine to it this time around. Figured I would test with flavors first. That and my latex gloves were out in the garage and not at my workbench in the basement. So I didn't have them on hand when mixing this morning. Not sure of the flavor yet, but it does smell pretty good!

Thanks again for the help with this everyone!

Cool, I hope you enjoy it when you try it out.

BLAX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Soots, I know that the original more than likely has the TPA Hazelnut in there...I personally think that the FW Hazelnut is creamier in the mix. It's my own personal preference. I think it tastes better than the original with it in there. That being said, your recipe is absolutely brilliant...

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Soots, I know that the original more than likely has the TPA Hazelnut in there...I personally think that the FW Hazelnut is creamier in the mix. It's my own personal preference. I think it tastes better than the original with it in there. That being said, your recipe is absolutely brilliant...

I still need to make some with the FW Hazelnut. I know by now, when you recommend something, it's sure to be good. And I have to say I do see FW Hazelnut in the majority of cereal vapes I've come across. Think it would be nice idea to have a couple of different variations of this cereal milk in my rotation.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long do you need to steep this? I just tried mine and no real cream milky flavor. Just orange.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know if with time the orange will mellow out and the vanilla and cream will come out more.

SteppedOutOfTheSMOG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How long do you need to steep this? I just tried mine and no real cream milky flavor. Just orange.

Welcome to the crazy world or cereal flavor eliquids. This is a clone of kilos cereal milk and so it's not a flavor profile I have put together myself and decided it tastes like cereal/milk. In fact I have no clue what cereal its supposed to be based on and just assumed the US must have some kind of delicious orange flavor cereal I've never heard of here in the UK.

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want orange cereal now. Blood orange cereal. Us talking about it, I keep picturing the orange pieces in Apple Jacks.

johntheawe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gonna mix this up tonight maybe when I'm trashed, and I'm going to sub swirl for simply vanilla

Thanks SOOTS for sharing this recipe! :)

Which version are you people like the most? And which one is the closest to original? I'm a little confused right now.. :D

Thanks

It says milk but got little confused when I don't see any milk in the recipe haha. To bad I don't have any of these ingredients at home beside vanilla swirl and milk

VU Sponsors