Become a Patron!

Cereal Killa Clone

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking for a fruit cereal recipe or clone of Cereal Killa. I have Jackster's recipe but wanted to see if anyone else has came up with a good one. Thanks!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not yet but if you do before me please pose here.... By the way.... I have it as well but have yet to try it... How close is it in your opinion?

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did the ole shake n vape a day after I made it. It's about 75-80% there IMO. May get closer the longer it steeps. But it's pretty tasty regardless if it's close to Cereal Killa

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea so I heard...lol... I will have it deconstructed in about a year.. My oldest is about to be a bio chem grad.... So I will get it one way or another

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please please please do haha. And let me know as soon as you find out!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will do... So far from what I can tell some of his recipe is there... So far I have gotten close and how I did it was screenshot everyones tries and mix and match flavors leaving their %s

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will do... So far from what I can tell some of his recipe is there... So far I have gotten close and how I did it was screenshot everyones tries and mix and match flavors leaving their %s
Sounds good man. I'm watching YouTube reviews on Cereal Killa and asking people what kind of flavors they taste when they vape Cereal Killa. So I can try narrowing down the ingredients.

ChooChooTrain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Enjoy I made this 2 weeks ago and it's out of this world.

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have all these flavors. I will try it and see,but ......... I don't think that's it because I get a faint lemon flavor in it. I will run this recipe and add like .75% of lemon to it

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also remember...... It is a 90/10 mix as well as the recipe adds up to 23% ..... IMHO that's to high

ChooChooTrain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
uploadfromtaptalk1429659143950.png

Try this one. Looks more of what your looking for the other one is for a captain crunch this resipe is more geared towards fruity pebbles and fruit loops.

ChooChooTrain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tfa doesn't have lemon meringue pie flavor so I bought the tfa lemon lime in its place, the flavors are on the way so I haven't had the chance to make this one.

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks ChooChoo. Will def try out the 4 recipe TFA recipe!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Been there tried that.lol but thanks for trying to concur this

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have all these flavors. I will try it and see,but ......... I don't think that's it because I get a faint lemon flavor in it. I will run this recipe and add like .75% of lemon to it
Lemme know how it is!

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have tried them already. They are kinda code but not quite right. I am on redit all the time and tried mix after mix.... Its ok because I have a inside track to getting the exact mix as my daughter is in bio chem and ready to get it worked out.... Then the secret will be out

VU Sponsors