Become a Patron!

Central Vapors/Vaper's United

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I recently won a contest here, sponsored by Vapers United, Central Vapers, hosted by @jj2 and @reddhott.

Central Vapors -
Their website is super easy to navigate and they have a large selection of juice, in practically any ratio of nic/pg/vg that you would like. I was given the option of a 30ml bottle of juice or the sample pack. I chose their sample pack which consists of 5 10ml bottles. Courtney at CV was very helpful, super friendly and kept in contact with me from start to finish, even emailing me when the package hit my mailbox.

They shipped the day after I ordered, provided tracking info and I got the order very quickly. They even included another 5ml sample size of a flavor I didn't choose, so, bonus!

The flavors I ordered were Fairy of the Worm, which is like black licorice. I've never experienced this flavor vaping, not a huge fan of black licorice candy, but decided to give it a shot. VERY nice. It's a great flavor change and really tasty. A little sweet, but not overly so. This is a flavor I would keep on hand.

Next up, Galaxy, described as Kiwi with Sweet Cream. Yep, definitely both. Ripe kiwi flavor, not overly sweet at all. A nice combo, but I don't see myself vaping kiwi all day. Nice switch up, though.

Next, Twinkie. Not quite cakey enough to be a twinkie, but definitely a bakery with vanilla. I want to say vanilla bean ice cream. Very sweet, kind of light on the cake.

The following flavors I've yet to try - Blackberry, Fuzzy Navel and the extra sample they sent is Papa Smurf.

I'm a DIYer, so I'm pretty picky with juice. Central Vapors does very well with their product. They don't over-flavor or over-sweeten, which, imo kills a juice.

Thanks for a great experience Central Vapors. And many, many thanks to @jj2 and @reddhott for all you do for the vape community. You guys really do a great job keeping up with everyone, keeping everyone interested and helping out fellow vapers through Vapers United. Nice job, ladies :)

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Huckleberried their wholesale department part of Central Vapors LLC also has an Ebay account cwhmgmt09 . I know you're a big DIYer and they have dropper bottles for a great price. Plus they have them in different size QTY combo's in LDPE in auction #121316700005. Glad to see your write up about their e-liquid because I know they have 250mls for under $35 shipped with coupon vape2day on centralvapors.com

VU Sponsors