Become a Patron!

CE-4 Not changing voltage and not vaping. HELP!!!

what should i do?

• use it when it works

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • buy new one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi guys, im jose aka noobie vapor. I just recently got my BeSimple CE-4 E-cig pen and it worked great for the first day. i woke up today and tried vaping around noon and i got nothing, sometimes it works sometimes it dont work. i still got liquid in my tank and my battery was fully charged. i honestly do not know what to do. also my box said to click 5 times rapidly for on/off and it works but it also said do it 3 times rapidly to adjust voltage and that doesnt seem to work. it doesnt change light color or anything so i dont know what else to do with this. please help asap.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
hi guys, im jose aka noobie vapor. I just recently got my BeSimple CE-4 E-cig pen and it worked great for the first day. i woke up today and tried vaping around noon and i got nothing, sometimes it works sometimes it dont work. i still got liquid in my tank and my battery was fully charged. i honestly do not know what to do. also my box said to click 5 times rapidly for on/off and it works but it also said do it 3 times rapidly to adjust voltage and that doesnt seem to work. it doesnt change light color or anything so i dont know what else to do with this. please help asap.
Sounds like you've gotten a dud!... I would go back to where you bought it from and ask them to replace it.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Little eGo life lesson :)

if it works some times, then not...definitely a connectivity issue...normally caused by this

When you tighten the tank down...just tighten till it get's snug...don't hork down on it...it smooshes the little rubber gasket around the center pin...and keeps it from touching the center pin on the CE4

happy vaping ;)

And as Countrypami said...if it's been only a day or two and it never really worked right from the get go...take it back to the shop and show them the problem and have them fix it or replace it...if they give you any guff...find a better vape shop

Little eGo life lesson :)

if it works some times, then not...definitely a connectivity issue...normally caused by this

When you tighten the tank down...just tighten till it get's snug...don't hork down on it...it smooshes the little rubber gasket around the center pin...and keeps it from touching the center pin on the CE4

happy vaping ;)

And as Countrypami said...if it's been only a day or two and it never really worked right from the get go...take it back to the shop and show them the problem and have them fix it or replace it...if they give you any guff...find a better vape shop
thank your. i had the guy replace it but it happend again so as i said previously to the guy on top. he gave a a Icreal 16D for free

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

I truly do.

But anything that starts with CE is A: Garbage or B: Trash.

My own opinion of course.

They make those freaking things by the millions and stick them in a package with eGo batteries to keep the cost down.

If you want something in the same price range that works and WORKS VERY WELL get these.............

http://www.vapingme.com/authentic-kanger-t2-2-4-2-6ohm-clearomizer/

I came very close to quitting vaping because of the CE4 crap.

But in the words of Justin Wilson, "I Gaurandamntee" you will love the T-2s!

I still use them myself from time to time.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

I truly do.

But anything that starts with CE is A: Garbage or B: Trash.

My own opinion of course.

They make those freaking things by the millions and stick them in a package with eGo batteries to keep the cost down.

If you want something in the same price range that works and WORKS VERY WELL get these.............

http://www.vapingme.com/authentic-kanger-t2-2-4-2-6ohm-clearomizer/

I came very close to quitting vaping because of the CE4 crap.

But in the words of Justin Wilson, "I Gaurandamntee" you will love the T-2s!

I still use them myself from time to time.
Unc.. yes CE are not the best clearos out there... but there are good ones that someone using an Ego can get a pretty good vape off of. I actually still have some CE4, 5, 6's and use them from time to time. My fav cheapy is the GS-H2 or H3. They take the Evod heads and work like a charm.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also still have some CE4's floating around...they are the original Innokin ones that are disposable and you can't change the head...I got them in an Innokin passthrew starter kit that was one sale in a vape shop right after I started vaping because I wanted the batteries and the kit was on sale for like 25 bucks... They weren't the best vape but they seemed alright and would do just fine in a pinch and they only got better from there. Innokin makes some of the best and most durable eGo style batts in my opinion, I have half a dozen standard and those 2 passthrews and all of them still work and hold their charge....

Ironically...I bought the kit to use the batteries with my T2 clearomizers and my Boge F-series carto tanks :)

I also have a couple C5's, a Jumbo C5, 2 CE 6's, and a C7 (I think that's what they called the damn thing) still in the collection on my "history of vaping" display shelf as I like to call it :)

VU Sponsors