Become a Patron!

Cascade Baby SE tank vs Scion 2 Tank vs Aero Mesh Tank

Boyblue

Member For 3 Years
The Cascade Baby SE tank, Scion 2 Sub-Ohm Tank & Aero Mesh Tank come on mod kits I'm getting. I was fine with all three tanks, until a poster observed that fewer coils would mean less headache.

The Scion 2 is definitely in because it has an available RTA. So that leaves the Cascade Baby SE & Aero mesh tank. I'm familiar with the Alpha but I'm hoping the Aero mesh is as good, if so I'd probably take that over the Cascade. So I'm thinking I'll just get the polar mod and a second Scion 2 tank. That way I'll have to buy only two different type coils. I'm trying to get a FreeMax FireLuke - the original that comes with a RTA but I can't find one in stock anywhere.

I'm going to have to order coils for all of these tanks because the two vape shops here carry only Smok coils and they cost a lot. That's why I'd like to have RBA's for all of my tanks so that if/when I run out of coils, I have the RBA's for backup.

So do I just buy the three kits and use the Scion 2 RTA and Big baby which I already have as backups while I reorder?

Last edited:

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I have the cascade baby and the aero. The cascade I don't use, it seems to weep juice alot and the top fill, though secure, is hard to open. I love my aero tank which can use a vast array of compatible coils. I have used baby beast, eleaf, and the geekvape mesh coils in it.

VU Sponsors