Become a Patron!

Cascade Baby SE replacement glass size. HELP PLEASE

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hi, I’m sure a lot of you will have the answer to my question about the cascade baby tank.
I have the Vaporesso Polar Kit and it came with the the cascade baby SE tank. Well, I dropped it and the glass glass broke. I’m trying to buy a replacement glass but I can’t figure out which one I need.
On the website it has three different ones.
One says “cascade mini 3.5ml”
The second says “cascade baby 5ml”
The third says “cascade 7ml”

The reason why I’m confused is because on the box of the kit it says “cascade baby SE with 7ml capacity”.
But on the website the baby is 5ml and the regular cascade (non baby) is 7ml.

I called the store and the guy said “since yours is the baby you need to buy the one that says baby but I guess we only have the 5ml replacement”.

My question is: is he right or is their website just writing the wrong names?

Which one do I buy?

Attachments

• 30E67B13-8044-467D-8CA8-26209C075CEB.png
    30E67B13-8044-467D-8CA8-26209C075CEB.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 32BBA285-1C7C-41CE-A373-99AF18B24C6D.png
    32BBA285-1C7C-41CE-A373-99AF18B24C6D.png
    394.7 KB · Views: 5
  • C1B2EDFB-33B0-4471-A47B-848945A81650.png
    C1B2EDFB-33B0-4471-A47B-848945A81650.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 4

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I have a original and a baby cascade so I would say u need the baby glass. Def can't go by what is written on these boxes from China.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have a original and a baby cascade so I would say u need the baby glass. Def can't go by what is written on these boxes from China.

So I would need the 5ml baby glass? I don’t know why I’m so confused by this lol.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
Yes, it's prob a misprint. I think the baby has a 6.5 ml capacity. The mini is only a 22 mm tank I think so that's not the one u need, the big glass is the og tank, definitely not the right one so the baby has to be it, ignore the 5ml part. I have the baby from the stick battery kit they sold and it looks just like the one from the Polar kit. So if I was a betting man, the "5ml" baby glass is the one.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yes, it's prob a misprint. I think the baby has a 6.5 ml capacity. The mini is only a 22 mm tank I think so that's not the one u need, the big glass is the og tank, definitely not the right one so the baby has to be it, ignore the 5ml part. I have the baby from the stick battery kit they sold and it looks just like the one from the Polar kit. So if I was a betting man, the "5ml" baby glass is the one.

Oh okay, thank you! I’ll order that one and hopefully it fits!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe the 5ml is a strait glass and there's a bubble glass that makes it 7ml? I don't have any of the smaller Cascades. I sure like the big one though.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Maybe the 5ml is a strait glass and there's a bubble glass that makes it 7ml? I don't have any of the smaller Cascades. I sure like the big one though.

Yeah, that’s possible. I haven’t thought of the possibility of it being straight. I ordered it so we’ll see what it looks like and if it even fits.
What’s annoying is that I called a bunch of local vape shops and none of them had replacement glasses for it. I ended up ordering it from a store that’s about 2 hours away.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Update:
The 5ml “cascade baby” glass does not fit. It’s too small.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Update #2: my dumbass didn’t realize I needed to buy the replacement glass for the baby se, not just the baby. Wow. A+ to me

VU Sponsors